See

I head back into town to see a lot of buzz at a specific area. Since I have nothing to do for the day, I check it out.

The people around were all viewing a specific building with windows to see what's happening inside. I see Hoseok leading a group of ladies, and a few men, with a dance. It's a dance easy enough for amateurs. It seems he's teaching them the basics in hip hop.

The people outside were only watching, not brave enough to enter the actual building.

I head inside. I might as well join them for the day. Hoseok is too busy to even notice someone new walked in. He was busy helping someone out with their posture and returning to the front with huge mirrors covering the wall.

It's not the most ideal place for dance but good enough.

He continues instructing the next few steps then turns to us to watch after a few demonstrations on his part.

I feel a few deliberately dance badly for him to help and others trying to show off.

He quickly helps everyone out and heads back to the front. He does the whole move he was teaching, counting out loud each step. He's actually pretty good at this.

He does have the qualifications to do basically everything. His dance instructor was the number one dancer in the whole land and even he considers Hoseok as a prodigy. Hoseok is more than qualified to teach dance.

"And that's it" he announces with a bright smile and people start clapping. Hoseok being as humble as he is, awkwardly looks down as he rubs his neck.

"Can you show us one more time?" Someone in the crowd asks.
"Sure. This is how you really do it" he says as he puts his steps together, going faster than before. He looks so fluid when he dances.

His eyes scans across the mirror to look at the audience and his eyes land on me. His smile grows bigger as he keeps his eyes on me. I hear whispers starting to formulate.

He finishes his dance and turns around real quick.
"Ok, take five everyone" Hoseok says as he makes his way to me, through the crowd.

"Hey" he says with a bright smile.
"I'm impressed. Starting your own business" I say with a nod.
"It's not really a business. I don't ask for much" he says sheepishly.

"It's still a business. You get money in exchange for a service" I explain.

"Sir Hoseok. Am I doing this right?" This lady asks as she dances the move Hoseok just did, looking him straight in the eyes. She looks a little stiff but she looks completely confident in her skills. Good for her, I guess.

"You're a bit stiff so loosen up a bit. Good job though" Hoseok says with a bright smile as he gives her a thumbs up.
"Stiff?" She asks with a hint of irritation. I guess she can't take criticism.

I start to hear a few hushed whispers about the girl.

"Why's she here?"
"Didn't she win that huge dancing competition?"
"No no. I think she came in third."
"The dance youth nationals, right?"

"You just need to shake it off. I think you're really good. You show quite the potential" Hoseok says with a thumbs up and the girl does not like that response. I guess that's not what she wanted to hear.

"Break's over" Hoseok announces and heads back to the front.

"I actually have a special guest today. Lilian, do you mind coming to the front?" Hoseok asks and I reluctantly head to the front, applause created from the crowd.

"We'll now be learning the tango with my lovely assistant" Hoseok says with a bright smile. This guy doesn't even know if I can do the tango...

He is damn lucky I do know.