"When she's stingy with answer nko? She will be doing oversabi as if she's the only brilliant person. I've been in top ten since SS1 so what's her problem? And moreover they were just catching cruise with her so stop pretending as if you aren't enjoying the show tol" Katerina attacked and Kim Kiki hissed.
Stephanie held up her hand for Kim Kiki not to talk and she turned to Katerina.

"Why the fuck will i enjoy a show where a fellow human being is being downgraded?Was she the one that told them not to read? So if she doesn't resume they won't pass. Does your words not sound irritating to your own ears or doesn't it sound stupid? Well what do I expect from a stupid person if not stupid words?" Stephanie fired back in anger and Katerina dropped her phone and she stood up towards Stephanie.

"Babe, what the fuck is your problem with me? Why are you jealous of me? Everytime you and your twig come in here, throw shades at me and I try to act mature and ignore y'all. Now you call me stupid, if not that I respect rules, i would've slapped the fuck out of your face bitch" Katerina replied and Stephanie laughed.

"You know what amuses me about you? The fact that you think life revolves around you and not anyone else. Why the fuck should I be jealous of you? I'm a verified model on instagram, I'm a brand ambassador to many reputable brands and i also have international deals. Never call my best friend a twig again because you know her name. I don't have a problem with your personality, i have a problem with you trying to force everyone to bow to you.

Remember how you made Kim Kiki your personal house help for all through SS1 and you prey on her emotions. You bully her and make her feel inhuman. I've not forgiven you for that but I don't have a problem with you.

If you prey on Fadekemi again with your useless boys who want nothing but to answer to you, i will make you stay here a living hell. Incase you don't know, the Head boy is her chaperone and you know how much my brother disgusts you ever since that stunt you pulled in SS1.

This is just a warning that never mess with any of my friends, Fadekemi included or else I will make proper use of my influence. Unlike you, I'm not scared to make the first hit.

Fade and Kiki let's go jare.
And Malik Kuti, if they born your father well, touch her locker again. I'm not referring to just Malik oh, I mean all of you in your gang.
You can try me, then I will show you that I'm madder than all of you"

Kim Kiki pulled Fade out of the class while they followed Stephanie who made a beeline to the Art studio. Stephanie wasn't the type to lose her cool within a minute and she hardly gets angry.

Fade too stared at the girl who publicly defended her from Malik and his goons.
No one said anything and the whole atmosphere was quiet. They soon got to the lab and Stephanie pushed the door open for them to enter.

"Chin chon, bawo ni ?" Mrs Soremekun greeted Stephanie trying to imitate chinese language.

They all laughed and the woman stood up. She tried to imitate Jackie chan and Stephanie laughed harder.

"Abi no be so una dey do am?" She asked again and Stephanie shook her head.

"I'm korean ma, not chinese"

"Who be this fine girl wey follow you" She turned to Fade and fade bowed slightly to greet her.

"Fadekemi ma, Our new student" Kim replied and the woman did as if she was thinking about something.