•NINE•

First Draft 💛

°DEMI°

He nodded his alongside with the rhythm of Burna boy's song while he scribbled down his biology assignment. He noticed a fugure standing in front of his table and he looked up to find Tolulope Fadeyi, his arch enemy. He chose to ignore him and he continued his work.

"I wonder how you won that next rated sef, see as your mouth is off key. No beat nothing nothing" Tolulope taunted and he acted as if he didn't hear what he was saying.

He remembered those times that he and Tolulope were actually inseparable and they were best friends until Arabella transferred to their school from USA and he didn't know that Tolu had a crush on her and he made the first move.

Arabella herself is a typical player and she manipulated both of them. Tolu was the one that suffered most since he was the one that had to hide their own relationship, at least the whole school knew Arabella was dating him.

Until he went for an international high school musical contest and he came back to find out the truth. The pain he felt was unbearable and that day the friendship tie between him and Tolu was dissolved.

They ignored each other till SS 2 third term where they were both competing for assistant head boy. So that everyone will vote for him, he told everyone that Demi was a bad person and he cooked up lies about him.

Stephanie and Kim Kiki made sure to recruit enough people from SS1 and SS2 to vote for him and it came as a shock to Tolu when Demi was appointed the assistant head boy of Elite College. When the head boy was expelled, Tolu actually thought he was going to be the new head boy and he had taunted Demi the day before.

Tolu was once sidelined and Demi being the assistant was made to be the head boy while they told him to pick any assistant of his choice. Tolu came to offer him a forced apology of his behaviour and begged him to pick him as the assistant, instead Demi pick Femi Martins who has always been there for him.

"How's our mama's boy doing today?" Tolu asked and his short friend, Ayomide Kúkú laughed.

"Did you suck enough breast before leaving home, this one you're frowning" Ayomide added and they laughed.

Demi looked up when red liquid started dropping onto his assignment sheet and he found Tolu pouring his smoov chapman on his book.
He lost his and he threw a punch at Tolu. Tolu wasn't expecting him to hit him because he has always ignored everything he does to him.

Before Tolu could say jack, he landed him another punch and he kicked his leg making him fall down. Demi sat on him and gave him blows all over his face.

Their class became crowded and everyone was shouting "Head boy dey fight" Ayomide tried to pull Demi away from his friend but it was like an ant trying to drag an elephant.

Their classmates pushed anyone that tried to separate them away and they watched Demi give Tolu the beating of his life.

"Stop right now" Mr Gbadebo's voiced boomed in the hallway and everyone dispersed. The two people fighting too seperated and Tolu stood up with his uniform dirty from all the dust and all. He wiped blood from his nose and he glared at Demi.

"Oriladewa, what has entered you? I've always known you to be patient and all. What made you lose your temper today? Both of you to my office now"