About the Book

Demi wanted to be away from all the demons in high school as soon as possible till he met her…

Oluwademilade Oriladewa is the finest of them all with the brains and a banging body. A popular teen soul-singer and an SS3 student of Elite College with enough family issues. 

Fadekemi Oluwalogbon is a poor girl lucky enough to get a chance to study in the prestigious Elite College. She's from a very poor family with a semi blind grandmother, a mother who works her ass off to feed the entire family and an abusive drunkard of a father who does nothing but makes their lives hell. 

Being picked among thousands that wrote the exam, Fade was very happy. When she resumed school, she found out scholarship students are treated like trash and very few people want to be her friend. 

Every scholarship student gets a chaperone to guide them through their first term in school and Fade was excited when she finds out her celebrity crush is her chaperone. Her joy is squashed because she felt like he might be just like the others to her. 

Fade finds herself falling hard for her chaperone even when the rules say no illicit relationships between charity students and their chaperones. 

© Olajumoke Hera - 2020

Started - December 7, 2021
Completed - ongoing