I don't say anything as I bring my mouth to his throat, attaching my lips to the skin. He groans as I nip and suck harshly below his jaw, eliciting many noises from his mouth.

After minutes, I pull back from his throat, happy to see the red mark almost turning purple. "Gonna have to hide that tomorrow baby." I tell him. He only moans in agreement as my hips move harshly against his.

"Lou," he moans, fingertips gripping my waist. My breath is hot against his face as I place soft kisses over it. "What do you want baby?"I pant.

"Off." He pulls at my shirt and I laugh softly, letting his hands pull my shirt off. His fingers quickly slip under the waistband of my joggers, and he pulls them down, boxers with them.

I throw the pants to the floor, laying back down above him, in between his bare legs. I move my mouth down his neck, across his chest, flicking my tongue out when I reach his stomach.

"Please, Lou." He pleads, hands finding their way though my hair. I sink my teeth softly into the skin of his inner thigh, licking and biting until another small bruise is put there.

I don't say anything as my mouth suddenly is wrapped around him and a loud noise sounds from his mouth. He throws his head back, fingers tightening in my fringe as my head bobs quickly back and forth.

He tries snapping his hips up, but I hold them down, humming around him. He moans loudly, breathing becoming heavier by the minute.

"Lou..I'm gonna.." I pull my mouth off of him and he lets out a whine, opening his eyes to look at me pleadingly. I laugh again, my eyes only focused upon him with love.

I urgently move my mouth against his, him kissing back just as hard. "I love you so much." I groan into his mouth. He hums, not even pulling back to reply.

I'm quick to lean over the bed, leaving both our chests cold, and grab the lube and condoms from my bag. I bring them back up and Harry wastes no time in opening the lube, pouring some onto my fingers.

"Lay back, H." I tell him lowly, poking his shoulder until his back is against the bed. I connect our mouths again as I bring a finger down, circling against his hole, the cold touch slightly surprising him.

His mouth pliantly falls open as I push my knuckle past the ring of muscle, letting him adjust. "You can move," he groans.

It doesn't take long until he's a moaning mess beneath me. "I'm ready for you Lou." He says, breathily.

He takes the condom from beside us, rolling it on me himself. I let him, watching his face as he concentrates, face red, eyes dilated, and lips puffy.

It only takes him moments, then I'm back to kissing him, invading his mouth with my tongue as I lube myself, moving to align with his entrance.

"Are you okay Haz?" I ask, hand coming up to tuck a sweaty curl behind his ear. He nods quickly, groaning for me.

I waste no extra time as I push myself in, only a little. I watch as Harry winces, and I kiss all over his face. It's been a long while since our positions have switched.

"I'm sorry for hurting you." I apologise, as I move further in, bottoming out. He moans aloud in pleasure as I stay still, waiting for him to tell me to carry on.

I look at him as he makes many faces, from pain to pleasure, then opens his eyes to nod at me.

I'm moving in no time, snapping my hips forward. His eyes squeeze shut. "Louis," he moans. I take his bottom lip in mine, tugging lightly.

His arms move so they are wrapped around my neck, his legs coming up to wrap around my hips. I'm relentless as I thrust into him, not stopping as he can't even kiss me with the amount of energy is being drained.