Thanksgiving Special <3

I know that they don't celebrate Thanksgiving so pls don't come at me >_< I just wanted to do something cute for this chapter.  I'm honestly just there for the food and I have educated myself on the history behind it. Whether you ate food with your family and friends today or not I hope you had a wonderful day. Bakugou is slightly ooc in this(like he is in every other fricking chapter). Also the turkey cookies were based on my uncle getting turkey cookie cutters off amazon and wanting to make turkey cookies like we do for Christmas lol. 

"Hm Hm Hmmmmmmm" Y/n hummed as she skipped down the hall in her turkey sweater. She went to knock on Katsuki's door but found it open with no sign of Katsuki inside. A loud bang was heard, yelling came soon after. There he is, Y/n thought. 

Walking by the kitchen to hear a chain of curses made Y/n stop dead in her tracks and laugh silently. "Fuck! This has to be perfect." Bakugou growled at himself. She quirked a brow and walked into the kitchen as quietly as she could. 

"Katsu? It's nine thirty, why're you up? You should be sleeping young man!" Y/n whisper-yelled due to still being a little tired.

Bakugou looked over to the short girl with a glare. "I'm older than you, dumbass. And for your information I'm cooking." He then turned to the stove and stared pouring water into a pot. 

"Why're you cooking so early? Most people are going back home for Thanksgiving, so you don't need to make anything. And why're you cooking by yourself? You could've woke me up and I would've helped." Y/n questioned. 

"I'm making lunch before everyone leaves. I'm..staying here." Bakugou looked down and then angrily turned back to the stove to stir one of the pots. 

"Why're you...oh." Y/n realized her mistake. Bakugou's parents were out of town for a fashion event and couldn't be there to have dinner with him. She suddenly got an idea, a brilliant, maybe explosive(hehe) idea. 

"You could come to my house! I'm sure mom wouldn't mind, and my brother's will be too busy stuffing their faces to care!" Y/n gasped. She started jumping around the kitchen, singing 'Katsu's coming to my house! Katsu's coming to my house!' 

Bakugou hushed her, "I'm not going. Forget about it." Y/n suddenly stopped jumping and singing and started pouting. "But Bakugouuuuuuuuuuu, pleaseeeee?" 

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No!"

"No!"

"Yes! AW FUCK!" Bakugou grumbled after being fooled by that trick. 

"What's going on out here you guys? Why are you- aww Kiri come here! Bakugou made food for us! I always knew you were a softie, Bakugou." Denki interrupted the couple's conversation by barging in the kitchen. Kirishima soon rushed in after Denki did. 

"WAIT FOOD?!" Kiri ran in so fast that he slipped and fell face first on the floor. Bakugou yelled, "HA!" and pointed down at Kirishima who wasn't moving, just groaning in pain. 

"Not cool bro, definitely not cool..." Kirishima whined and lifted his arms up, indicating he wanted Kaminari to help him up. As soon as he was up he leaned against Denki and continued talking like he didn't almost break his face. "But why're you making food for everyone? You know that we're all going home to eat, right?" He asked. 

Bakugou turned his head to the side with a slight blush and grumbled while scratching the back of his neck. "I just...got bored I guess and wanted to do something..." He mumbled. Denki pointed a finger at him and grinned, "Nu uh! You're a softie and you know it!" His grin widened as he started chuckling. 

"I'm not a fucking softie, dunce face!" Bakugou yelled and hit him in the arm. Y/n pried his arms down to his sides and lightly massaged his shoulders. Their moment was cut short by a hissing sound coming behind them. Y/n looked behind her to see that the pot of water had boiled over and was getting into the burner. She quickly turned the stove off and moved the pot to the sink, pouring out the water.

"I uh..have some snacks in my room if you guys want any." She offered. Denki and Kirishima nodded and rushed out of the kitchen and down the hall to Y/n's dorm room. 

Y/n turned to her boyfriend, "It's alright bubbas, that was very nice of you to do all that. I'm so thankful for you and your incredible cooking skills." She giggled and hugged him. 

"Well now you're just making fun of me." Bakugou pouted to incite a reaction out of Y/n and started ticking her. Y/n was laughing so hard that she started crumbling to the floor. "BAHAHAHAHAHA STOP IT!" 

Y/n tried to pry her boyfriend's hands from her sides, he finally stopped tickling her when there were tears forming in her eyes. 

"Lets...phew...lets go get some snacks, SHit they probably ate them already Katsu! My beloved turkey cookies!" And with that, Y/n was off, with bakugou trailing two feet behind her.

yeah so i got lazy and bored and didn't want to write the part where they go to y/n's house and have dinner. but pls spare me and take bakugou being a wholesome boy and cooking turkey for class 1-A instead >_< !!! yeah gonna go play minecraft now love you bye bye !!