Y/n's quirk explanation + backround info

guide to this chapter
h/c - hair colour
f/b - favorite band
m/n - moms name
d/ n - dads name
B/1 - brother one
B/2 - brother two

quirk: hamster

so like...she can turn into a hamster, sometimes she can't control when it happens. by that i mean that when she gets really scared her quirk basically just takes over.

she has to take at least 1 nap a day, that explains why she's always cuddling the other students, plus they're comfy:)

her diet usually consists of fruits and vegetables, she's a vegetarian. if u don't know what that is(don't know y u wouldn't) then look it up. sorry if ur not, but now u r:)

she has little tiny hamster ears that r h/c. if u don't know what they look like, here's a pic. 👇

drawbacks of her quirk:

she gets really exhausted when she doesn't take a nap, that's why she always has to. and it makes it extremely painful to use her quirk. even though her quirk already hurts enough, it hurts 1000000x worse when she doesn't have much rest.

basically, her body is already pretty small since she also has some of the traits and features of a hamster. but transforming from a human body to a small little hamster body so quickly, it hurts a lot. everything shrinks so quickly, she got used to the pain now, but it still hurts a little.

personality:

she may not act like it, but she takes her quirk very seriously. she's also responsible enough to make sure she gets her naps in. she's very insecure about her quirk, that's why she takes it seriously, always trying to see how she can get stronger.

her teeth don't look really like a hamsters, they are sharp, just not the yellow-brownish colour. she's also responsible with those.

she's doesn't really know how to deal with past trauma, so she tries to get back whatever happy childhood she remembers. we'll get into that in a little bit. she's very kind to others, even monoma from class
1-b. villains fuel a sort of anger in her that no one's seen before, but they also make her want to break down and cry.

she's so cute that wherever she goes people just feel drawn to her. once u get close to her, you'll find out that she's really dorky. she lovesss anime, american cartoons, manga, and f/b.

adding to the part where she was insecure about her quirk, she feels that others often look down on her and treat her like a little kid. she likes the attention, but she wishes that they wouldn't treat her differently. bakugo and monoma have called her quirk weak in the past.

home life:

Y/n lives with her mom, M/n, and her two older brothers, B/1, B/2. her family tries to take things easy with her, due to past trauma.
Y/n's dad died when she was 6 years old.

she has a golden/blondish hamster named jeremy. there is no say in it, his names jeremy:))

they live in a medium sized house, Y/n's dad left a lot of money when he died. Y/n's mom also works as a nurse, her quirk let's her heal small-medium sized cuts. and she can also numb someone by secreting a gas that if the patient inhales, it slowly starts to numb their whole body.

before her dad died, he used to work as a pro hero. some villains got revenge for the death of their friend, they broke into her house when D/n was watching Y/n before he had to go to work.

no one else was home, her mom was working in the hospital that day, and both of her brothers had been at school. she watched it all, her father tried to fight back but they were just too strong. she watched her father fall to the ground right in front of her, blood pouring out of different gashes in his body.

she saw the tears in his eyes as a looked up at her, with his last breath he whispered, " you're so strong, kiddo. i love you all so much." she still remembers it clear as day, even though it happened 9 years ago.

she decided that she wanted to become a hero for her dad, even if her quirk wasn't very strong, she knew that she was. she would not fail him, she would make him proud. and show the world that no matter what they said, she knew that she could be strong too.

so that's why she's so afraid of villains. if u ask about her dad she'll tell you the bare minimum. she'd say, " well, he was a pro hero. he was really nice and cared a lot about my family. he died when i was younger." sometimes if she doesn't trust someone, she won't even tell them all of that.

the only people she's really opened up to have been her mom and bakugou. that's why she's so close with him.

-------------------------------------------------

okay so there's some character info on Y/n, hope u liked it and understand her more. please vote and comment if u would like to.

<33