9<3

After her nap, (Y/n) got up and turned on her music to get ready. She pulled up spotify on her phone and tapped on her playlist, the cover had an anime girl holding a small, fluffy feline. The cat was white and orange, kinda chubby, with eyes similar to Shoto's. They were blue and green, while the girl had straight black hair, and was snuggling her face into the cat's side. She kinda reminded (Y/n) of herself, but instead of the cat she would snuggle Jeremy, her chubby lil hamster:)

   As she was listening to (f/s), the girl soon realized that she hadn't fed her hamster. She grabbed a small scoop and stuck it into the bag of hamster food, once she had the right amount she put the food into the cage and filled the water bottle as well.

   "Eat up, Jeremy." She said with a smile and walked over to her closet. She grabbed a f/b shirt and a pair of her favorite jeans. She paired the clothes with some rings and necklaces.

    After she was finished changing she put on her socks and shoes(imagine the shoes as ur favorite pair). Brushing her (h/l) (h/c) hair, making sure it was how she liked it. Then spritzing some perfume on for the finishing touch.

    She grabbed her phone and purse before saying a goodbye to Jeremy and walking out the door, shutting it gently behind her. Walking down the hall to Katsuki's door, she knocked on it saying, " Katsuuuu~ it's meeee~" She heard a groan from inside the room immediately knew that he was regretting his choices.

   Why did he agree to hangout with those shitty extras? They annoyed him, but Kirishima was more tolerable. To be honest the only reason he was going was so he could spend time with her. Alas, the girl who was at his door this very moment had managed to capture his heart and not let go. The main problem was that she had captured the heart of several other U.A. students, including the others in his 'squad'.

   "Katsuki open the door!" (Y/n)'s whining brought him out of his trance. He pulled open the door and made a scowl, "This is the only fucking time i'm ever going out with you extras." (Y/n) just nodded happily, thinking of all the pretty things she could get at the mall.

There were teddy bears, skirts, cute shoes, posters to go on her walls, perfume, fandom items, did i mention all the teddy bears..?

The girl was soon brought out from her thoughts by the older boy clearing his throat, "Oi, we better meet up with the others, it's almost five."

She nodded, her (e/c) eyes glistening.
" Katsu! you actually seemed nice as you said that." Katsuki just gave a 'tch' in response. But he was shocked at what happened next. She...held his hand. She.Held.His.Fucking.Hand.

Katsuki's cheeks soon erupted with a rosy colour.(idfk how to write) (Y/n) glances up at him to see his cheeks red from the sudden action.

Her mind immediately thought the worst, thinking he was angry at her for touching him. Maybe he was embarrassed because he didn't want to be seen holding hands with such a weak girl. But he couldn't be angry, they cuddled before and he seemed somewhat alright with it. But this was Bakugo, the angriest boy at U.A., and he was wayyy stronger than her.

She quickly pulled her hand away and let it fall by her side, cowering back a bit. Katsuki looked over at her, then to his hand. He then realized, she was scared, what made it worse was that she was scared of him.

He slowly reached over and grabbed her hand, intertwining their fingers, " dumbass, i would've told you if i was angry at that. i was just...flustered is all. " (Y/n) instantly perked up and smiled at him, realizing her bad thoughts weren't true.

" Katsu, can i ask you something? " The much taller boy nodded, he wouldn't ever admit it, but he felt excitement flow through his veins. This was finally the moment he's been waiting for, the moment he longed for. The moment she finally confessed.

"I.." she started saying, leaving bakugo waiting " if i were to get a teddy bear, what should i name it?"

BAKUGO'S POV

shit, way to fucking go. i feel so dumb, thinking she would finally reciprocate my....feelings. god i hate saying that, it feels so unnatural. sure, i feel emotions, but i've never felt these emotions. i just want to keep her safe, i want to show her affection...these feelings are really messing me up.

"uh...name it massacre" i shrugged whilst her eyes widened. " no no no, that's too scary. pick something happy and sweet." i thought for a moment, looking to the clothes that she had on. the sweater. it was the sweater i bought for her birthday. without hesitating i responded,

"lavender"

she beamed, it made a smile creep it's way up my face even though i tried to make it stop.
" i love it ! " she tackled me into a hug. i wobbled a little before slowly wrapping my arms around her, until someone ran into us, knocking my arms of her.

" hey guys ! were getting ready to go, in fact, we were just waiting for you two to show up. let's head out" it was kaminari. he smiled at (Y/n) before saying, " hey (N/n), love the outfit. it looks really good on you. " (Y/n) blushed, hiding her face in my arm. A muffled, " thanks Kami " came out of her mouth.

we walked over to the others in the 'squad',
" just booked(..i didn't know what word to use) the uber, it should be here in....about fifteen minutes." mina said. (Y/n) raced to sit next to her, while i just placed myself next to kirishima, engaging in a small, somewhat civil, conversation.

after an argument over where chocolate milk came from, the uber arrived. we all got in as the driver greeted us, turning on the radio. after about 30 seconds of getting situated, we were off to the mall.

umm hey y'all sorry i haven't updated

umm hey y'all
sorry i haven't updated...i uh haven't been good with keeping a schedule.
basically i just write when i feel like i want to
but i got some news...........

THIS BOOK HIT 2K READS WTF

i-

thanks y'all 😭✌🏼

hopefully i'll get the next chapter out sometime today, but like.... don't hold me to it,

LOVE YALL😭💅💕❣️💞💚💕💛🖤💚🧡💘💘💝💟❤️❣️💖💘💗🤍💞💚💚❣️🧡🤍🤍