16 <3

Y/N'S POV

His lips on mine were like a thousand butterflies fluttering their vibrant wings at the same time.

The way his lips would curve up slightly at certain points in the kiss made me feel...complete.

I felt like I could finally be happy. I could be completely happy in this moment, like it was just the two of us in the world. We didn't have to worry about anyone else. No worries of heroes and villains, no society to tell us this was wrong. This may be wrong, but it feels so right.

It was just Katsuki and I, nobody else mattered to us at this point. Except for us. Our lips fit together like they were made for each other, like sculptures made to be together.

This may be cheesy but I honestly don't care. Nobody has made me feel the same way he does.

He finally pulled away, a small string of saliva connecting our lips. He stared at me wide eyed, lips red and swollen. After his moment of shock, he...smiled.

Katsuki Bakugo, the boy who took my breath away whenever he walked into the room, was smiling at me. AFTER WE KISSED ! oh my....what is this feeling ? Is it love? I think, no, I know. I know that I'm in love with Katsuki Bakugo. He is the only person I want to be with. I just hope he feels the same way.

BAKUGO'S POV

I....honestly have no words. There are no words to describe how great that made me feel. I just kissed chipm- I mean y/n. I just kissed Y/n L/n. And she kissed back. Actually, there might be a word to describe how it felt. The old hag, my mom, told me about it a few years back. She said it's called love.

When you feel like the only person who matters is them, when you think about them constantly and they give you this warm feeling in your chest. This is how it feels. I'm in love with Y/n L/n...yeah, that sounds about right. I'm in love with Y/n L/n.

I have many questions, but one stands out the most. Does she love me back? God, what if she doesn't? She probably likes that Icy-hot bastard. I'm gonna blow his fucking face off!

Shut the fuck up Katsuki. Get ahold of yourself, you just had a moment with the girl of your dreams and you're probably gonna mess it up.(yeah no. she's whipped)

NO ONE'S POV

"I'm in love with you.." They both said in unison, shocking the other.

A/n
hey y'all 🤪✌🏼 just talked with my therapist and i literally forgot what we talked abt. she joked a lot and it was fun ig. but it lasted like an hour, so i had to talk to her when i was in the middle of writing this and kinda lost the inspiration during the middle of it, so it's short as fück👀 n e ways....love you guys sm ! thanks for all the votes and comments and literally everything. y'all make my day when you comment, i crack up at the funny ones you guys leave🤍🤍bye bye !!