important a/n

so recently i heard that the creator of my hero academia, Horikoshi Kōhei, has gotten death threats by some of the "fandom". it's fine to have ships, i have some as well, but never send death threats to anyone.

i would just like to say, if you're one of the people who did that, then you can stop reading right here and take yourself far away from my story. what's gonna happen if i don't write some of the ships? am i going to get death threats?

it's so immature that someone would do that, and over a fictional ship. FICTIONAL. these are fictional characters, and as much as they might seem real and how much you want them to be real, they're not.

i love the anime, and some of the fandom is pretty cool. but the other part, the toxic part, is what's pushing me away.

i shouldn't have to say this, but please never
send death threats to anyone, especially someone who's the creator of the anime and manga you like. at this point, you can't call yourself part of the fandom if you're that low to do that.

instead of death threats, you could've simply read stories with your ship in it. but you made your choice, and now i will not call you part of the fandom i and my readers are in.

i accept everyone here, but however i do not accept actions like that. so i will say it again, if you're someone who did that, then you can leave my story and my page altogether.

- author