10 <3

(Y/N)'S POV

We got to the mall in about 20 minutes, there were only three arguments the whole time! That's a new record ;)

We all either stood or sat by a bench that was in front of the entrance. "So, how is this gonna work?" Kiri asked. "What do you mean dude?" Kami replied. Bakugo stood beside me, scowling.

"He means what are we supposed to do inside. Who's gonna go to which shop, we don't have enough time to go to everything separately dumbass." He added before looking away at the trees beside the bench.

Before anyone could say something, i butted in, "Let's do buddy systems ! The ones where you have a partner and stick by each other the whole time, you know?" Everyone seemed to like that idea.

EVERYONE ELSE'S POV

i wanna be with (Y/n)....

BACK TO (Y/N)'S POV

hmmm how are we gonna pick buddies? we could do a blind draw(don't question the name, i'll explain it)yeah...that will work. "Sero ! Can we use your beanie to pick partners?" Everyone gave me a 'wtf' look. "I mean where three of us put an item in the beanie and whoever doesn't gets to pick out of the hat. Whoever owns the item is your buddy."

"I guess that could work, but who's putting
items in?" Kiri asked. Three hands shot up, me, kaminari, and mina. "That'll work, so Bakugo, Kirishima, and i will all pull out an item?" Sero asked. I nodded, placing my item inside the beanie.

      So, Kiri pulled out rainbow bracelet(Mina), Sero pulled out a Lightning bolt pin(Kaminari), and Katsu pulled out a hamster keychain(Y/n).
Mina and Kiri went to forever 21 to look for clothes, Kami and Sero went to gamestop for this video game they wanted, and Katsuki and I went to the food court.

    I hadn't eaten and it was dinner time, so i got some cucumber sushi and bubble tea(i just had sushi so i had to add that) while Katsu got this really spicy curry. " Katsuuu can i try some?" I begged with my puppy(hamster¿) eyes.
"Fucking fine chipmunk, but be careful, it's really-" Before he even finished his sentence i already shoveled some into my mouth, immediately feeling the burn.

    It was as if a million hot coals were in my mouth. I could feel it burning still as i swallowed it. Man, was that curry from the fiery pits of hell? Oops, not a good word. I could hear Katsuki laughing, but it was quiet and more distorted. It sounded like i was underwater, oh man, my ears were plugged up.

     I looked at him with tears in my eyes, he stopped laughing as he saw that i was crying. I saw panic flash in his eyes before he quickly grabbed my bubble tea and made me drink some. He then rubbed my back a little as i snuggled into his side, trying to stay as far away as i could from that demon curry.

    I picked up a piece of cucumber sushi with my chopsticks and put it in my mouth, hoping to get the taste of curry away. Katsuki ate the curry without a problem, as i tried to finish my sushi. We soon finished the meal and went to my favorite place on earth.....

Build-A-Bear

    I ran into the shop like a kid in a candy store, pointing to all the outfits, shoes, and bears you could buy. Tugging Katsuki behind me I picked a pink bear, while he picked a vanilla pudding color one.