3 <3

Tokoyami and (Y/n) were cuddling when a loud knock on uraraka's door made them jump.
Well, it made (Y/n) jump. She ran over to the door to open it right when Tokoyami yelled,
"(Y/n) don't!"
Tokoyami was in shear terror to see todoroki and bakugou's piercing eyes looking deeply into his own. (Y/n) squealed and jumped at both of them to give them hugs. That made both the boys' anger die down, but not fully.
Bakugou picked (Y/n) up in his arms and brought her over to the bed, pushing tokoyami off in the process. " Bakugou you're gonna hurt him" she pouted. "It's fine (N/n), im strong." Tokoyami smiled¿ at her. Bakugou growled before yelling, " Don't fucking call her that!"
"Don't call who what?" Kaminari asked as he walked into the room. "Nothing, you dumbass." He spat as venom laced his words.
The feeling of the smaller girl playing with his fingers made him snap out of it. He blushed before realizing there were other people there and quickly took his fingers away.
(Y/n) looked towards her friend in the corner before saying, "Todo, you haven't talked at all. What's wrong?" Todoroki shook his head and sighed before responding. "I'm fine, just quite tired." (Y/n) only nodded and walked over to him. He blushed as she placed herself on his knee and patted his head, trying to get him to smile.
" You can take a nap if you want, i'm tired too. Can i sleep on your lap?" The hamster girl asked. Todoroki nodded his head and smiled slightly. All the other stared at the pair before getting immersed in their own conversation. All but one person looked away.

~ time skip ~

Soon most of the students from the groupchat were in uraraka's room. The kids that weren't going to be there included Momo, Iida, Izuku, Tsu and Jiro.
    Izuku was watching videos of All Might in his dorm, Iida had decided that it wasn't responsible to stay up watching movies on a school night.
      Tsu has fallen asleep in her room since she stayed up all of the night before watching japanese romcoms. Momo had dinner with her family back at her estate. While Jiro couldn't be bothered to socialize on this particular night.
    "Okay, everyone's here! Let's get the movie started." Uraraka said. The small girl with the hamster quirk squealed in delight. She had woken up from her short nap with todoroki when when bakugou got mad at kaminari and started yelling his ass off.
   Todoroki tried to stop them before they woke the girl up from her slumber, but when he looked down at her she was already yawning and trying to focus her tired eyes. She let out a small yawn and then laughed before putting her head back into the crook of his neck.
    The pair then looked over, focusing their vision on the tv. (Y/n) smiled at the movie, while todoroki smiled at her. She reached for the ice cream she brought, and offered some on a spoon to the taller boy whose lap she was currently on.
    He opened his mouth for the sweet treat as the girl fed him. (Y/n) giggled as some of the ice cream got on his cheek due to her shaky hand. " What?" The older boy asked confused. " You have ice cream on your cheek, it looks funny." She whispered so her classmates wouldn't hear her.
   Todoroki frowned slightly. (Y/n) picked up a tissue from Ururaka's nightstand and wiped the ice cream off his cheek. Todoroki sat there stunned, 'she doesn't know what she's doing' (actually she does haha). The taller boy leaned his head on her shoulder, straining his neck because of the height difference.
   They ate some more ice cream before falling asleep together halfway into the movie. (Y/n) nor Todoroki noticed the glares that a certain ash blonde was giving the pair.

yall-

I just edited this for the ppl who said they didn't like how Y/n acted. I was trying to make it like how I've seen on other bnha x innocent! readers. this was what it was originally, so yes there was some coupley stuff with todoroki and y/n, iida and y/n, tokoyami and y/n, bakugo and y/n, and much more. Now i changed it to a Bakugo x reader instead of bnha x reader, i'm just too lazy to rewrite the whole thing.

also throughout the whole story i spell bakugo differently because i've seen it spelled both ways, but i'm not really sure.

<3