Chapter 41 (Epilogue)

Začít od začátku

Priya soon arrived at the mandap, Siddarth helped her and Shree into the mandap, they exchanged smiles "Your looking extremely beautiful today baby" Siddarth complimented Priya making her blush. Shree felt a bit tired and exhausted seeing the crowd therefore she ran up to Nikhil, he picked her up and decided to watch the rituals from the other side of the mandap. But Nikhil couldn't focus on the wedding rituals, his eyes caught Ananya's figure and how Arjun had clutched onto her tightly. The sight was indeed a feast for the eyes, over the previous months the bond between Ananya and Arjun had increased very much and she treated Arjun just like her own son. Only a girl with a big heart like Ananya could accept the child of someone who only hurted her, he couldn't stop himself smiling at the sight.

Nikhil thought Ananya looked gorgeous today in the green saree she wearing gifted by him, Nikhil was wearing traditional south Indian clothes today as well which was gifted to him by Ananya. Ananya thought that Nikhil looked ever so handsome in the traditional clothes than the suits he wears regularly. Soon the rituals came to an end, everyone rejoiced and cheered for the newly married couple. Soon everyone congratulated the newly married couple, "congratulations and all the best for your new journey in life" Ananya said and hugged both Priya and Siddarth and finally Ananya, Nikhil, Arjun and Shree posed for a picture with the newly married couples. Soon after that Nikhil's eyes caught Ananya's eyes "come he said and held out his hand for her, Ananya knitted her eyebrows in confusion for a second but without and second thought she placed her hands in his hands and went with him.

Because Nikhil and Ananya's wedding was a simple wedding not many people who had been invited today were invited to their wedding so Parvathy introduced Ananya to everyone as her daughter law "this is Ananya Nikhil's wife who's just like my daughter" Parvathy said with a lot of love, care and affection. Nikhil's lips curled into a smile ever since Nikhil and Ananya got married Nikhil's life has been very different, it is much more colourful. She is a very understanding wife who sticks with Nikhil whenever a issue arises, when she's around the house felt more like home. Nikhil literally had no words to describe Ananya's value in his life he just felt very lucky. In the same way Ananya too had these feelings, even though its been nearly 10 months after their wedding Ananya still couldn't stop thinking about him, she still had butterflies in her stomach still thinking about Nikhil.

"Is this your child ?" The aunty who Parvathy introduced Ananya asked her looking at Arjun.

For a second Ananya didn't know what to say but after thinking briefly for 2 seconds Ananya nodded at the lady and excused herself from the situation. Nikhil felt happy seeing Ananya admit Arjun as her son even Parvathy felt happy because even she was very font of Arjun now. Some time later when Ananya was in the queue for food holding Arjun' and Shree's hand the same aunty came and waited behind her for the food, when Ananya noticed them she briefly smiled and turned around. However, soon Ananya heard both the ladies gossiping behind her, they were whispering but Ananya heard everything well.

Varna Aunty - "Is that little girl Priya's ?"

Neethu Aunty - "Yeah that girl is Priya's, she had that girl before marriage with a boy. She was really desperate that's why she did the deed before marriage."

Varna Aunty - "Priya was really a disgrace to the family right ? Who's that little boy?"

Neethu Aunty - "Priya really was, I can't believe the family had the guts to lead a normal life after having a disgraceful daughter, now she's takings taking a bagging into a innocent persons life. Oh and that boy, Anupama yesterday told me that boy is Nikhil's illegitimate child. Parvathy's and Ravinath's both children are messed up." Neethu laughed mockingly.

Varna Aunty - " The girl in front of us is Nikhil's wife isn't she ?"

Neethu Aunty - "Yeah she is, she must be a gold digger that's why she got married into this family"