Chapter 25 -

"Anu ?"

"Yes Nikhil ?"

"Have you ever been in a relationship before ?" Nikhil asked her drinking his water in middle of a conversation

"Hmm yes I have been once but it only lasted for a week" Ananya said laughing

"Oh when was that ?" Nikhil asked

"Long time ago when I was doing my bachelor degree" Ananya replied

Then after a 5 second gap Ananya said "I'm not asking you it back because I know you've had a long list of girl friends"

Nikhil grinned and then said "Well I admit that I've had quite a lot and some one night stands but Shreya was the only serious one and the only one who lasted"

Ananya didn't like the sound of Nikhil's one night stands but she didn't say anything as she didn't want to spoil the mood. But she said "I'm not bothered about what happend in the past but I don't want you going after one night stands anymore" Ananya said

Does she not trust me ? Nikhil thought in his mind

"Of course I wouldn't do that Anu !!! As long as my wife's their to satisfy my needs " Nikhil said looking at Anu's face.

Anu suddenly felt awkward she quickly changed the topic. "How did you meet Shreya Nikhil ?"

Nikhil expressions changed , why is she asking me about Shreya ?

"If your not comfortable don't bother " Anu said quickly

"No it's fine, I met her during a party. She was an struggling model at that time. We quickly became friends and immediately the nature of our friendship changed into something else and we started dating each other" Nikhil said.

"Hmmm" Anu said

"I'm worried about Priya Anu " Nikhil said after an awkward silence.

"Why you worrying about her Nikhil ?" Ananya asked

"Anu you know why, even if all of us are there for her she needs a love in life to love her and her child. I don't want her living her life by herself with a void in her heart" Nikhil said brushing his hair with his hand.

"Priya is a very strong and independent girl Nikhil just look at how far she has travelled after Varun's death, if she doesn't want then don't force her to get her married. Let her live her happily with her child. There's nothing wrong with advising her tho to find a life partner but let her find someone when she is ready for it " Ananya said holding  Nikhil's hands.

"Hmmm... wanna watch a film before bed ?" Nikhil asked changing topic

"Yep why not" Ananya replied. They both then decided to watch  chennai express before going to bed. This was their daily routine now, watching a film before going to bed. Soon when they both got tired they decided to go to bed and drifted to sleep cuddling each other.
As the days moved on Ananya was slowly starting to love Nikhil, she started trusting him blindly but somewhere in her heart she was worried whether Nikhil will change his mind and recently she saw the divorce papers Nikhil had prepared for them. She wondered why he was still keeping it...

Around 1AM when both Nikhil and Ananya was deep asleep Nikhil's phone started ringing, Nikhil opened his eyes and saw his phone ringing. Nikhil was ready irritated, he then angrily picked up the phone and answered it.as soon as he answered it he heard a feminine sound.

"Nikhil this is Shreya I'm at the front of the house come downstairs immediately " and she ended the call after she said that.

Why is she here ?