Chapter 26 - Broken Hearts

"LOVE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING TO HAVE, HARDEST THING TO EARN AND MOST PAINFUL THING TO LOOSE." And Nikhil understood that today ....

Anu ?" Nikhil's voice cracked ....

She didn't reply or wait to hear what he had to say ...

She ran upstairs to their room and got out the divorce papers Nikhil had kept in his cabin and sighed them without a second thought, she had tears streaming down her face ...

And she threw the divorce papers onto the bed. Ananya couldn't control herself anymore therefore, she started crying , the perfect life she was slowing building had collapsed into a million pieces, all her dreams have been shattered !!! Nikhil too had followed her and seeing the divorce papers on the bed tore his heart.

"Anu please listen to me, the child isn't mine !!! " Nikhil pleaded to her.

"Are you confident ?" Anu asked making Nikhil lower his head , but he managed to form some words "But ....

I don't want explanations Nikhil I am leaving. I have signed the divorce papers do whatever with it !!"

After saying that she picked up her suitcase and started chucking all her clothes and certificates into the suitcase.

"Anu please don't leave me !!! At least wait till the DNA test is done" Nikhil begged Ananya but she didn't listen to him. "Nikhil I know the child is yours !!! You have had sexual relationships numerous times with Shreya after our marriage and she's nearly 7 months pregnant when you calculate everything there's no reason for me to believe that the child isn't yours. I HATE YOU NIKHIL " Ananya said and picked up her suitcase to leave.

Nikhil grabbed her hand from behind looked into eyes and said "Anu HATE is very strong word, you won't be able to take it back later on".

"I don't care Nikhil !! I repeat it I HATE YOU. You always wanted me to leave didn't you Nikhil ? You purposely did it with Shreya after giving me false hopes only to crush it. You can finally live with Shreya and you child peacefully, I won't interfere in your life anymore !!! Ananya said to Nikhil with full of hatred. Looking at him one last time Ananya left ...

Nikhil didn't stop her this time, there wasn't any point in stopping her she was determined to leave him ...

Where will she go at his time ?

"Anu at least tell me where you want to go, I will drop you !!" Nikhil said following her

"No thanks and don't worry I won't kill myself or anything " Ananya said and carried on walking. When she reached the entrance of the house she saw Shreya standing their with folded arms. She had an evil smirk on her face as if she had defeated Ananya. "Get lost from here as fast as you could !!! Need to tell Nikhil to clean this house properly well before I start living here" Shreya said with a disgusted look. Ananya's fists had tightened hearing the horrible words from Shreya's mouth, without thinking for another moment Ananya slapped Shreya as hardly as she could without even considering she was carrying. "Go and live with your Nikhil now, I don't want to live with that disgusting person anyway only a person like you deserve him !!" Ananya had decided to give a chance to their marriage after knowing his past relations but she has completely turned against him now.

Nikhil couldn't believe what he had heard from Ananya's mouth. He never in his wildest dreams imagined Ananya would hate him like this or say something like this about him. She didn't even listen what Nikhil had to say which hurted Nikhil the most.

Nikhil was broken beyond repair, never in his life he had experienced a heart break but today he did his heart was paining beyond imagination.

He called her name one last time but she didn't look back and carried on walking but after a few seconds she stopped and turned to face Nikhil and looked at him. Ananya then walked back to where Nikhil was standing, Nikhils heart had started dancing with joy that finally his Anu had understood him but she only came to throw her manglasutra onto his face. As Nikhil picked the manglasutra from the floor a tear escaped from his face without him realising.