Toby McDonough Imagine

Its Been Different Nowadays

--

Lately, you and Toby have been drifting apart. And it sucks, it really does. Yes, the two of you still loved eachother, and that was for sure. But more than usual, you got into fights.

Neither of you were the type that fought, either. That's why all of it felt so horrible. That's how you know you and Toby weren't that extremely happy, lovey couple you were at some points.

Considering the two of you were pretty young, you never really yelled at eachother. When you did fight, it was more of a, "ignore eachother until it blows over" kind of deal.

"Why do you always say that? I don't cheat. I never will cheat." You grunted when Toby had insisted that you hang out with way to many guys that weren't him.

"Then quit hanging out with those guys! Am I not enough?" Toby blurted.

"Am I not allowed to have guy friends?"

"Not when you have a boyfriend." He argued on.

You rolled your eyes.

"I saw that." Toby muttered.

"Can you not trust me, Tob? I'm dating you. I'm not heartless. I'm not going to cheat on you with anyone."

Toby perked a brow, folding his arms across his chest. "Sometimes I think otherwise."

"Oh my God, Toby!" You exclaimed, clearly done with this conversation. "You know, we've been fighting alot, Toby. More than any couple should." It hurt you to say this, to even think about ever doing this, but it was for the better, anyway. You were getting real sick and tired of fighting with him all the time.

"I think we need to break up."

Suddenly, Toby's dark eyes went wide. He always had a fear of losing you. That's why he was so overly protective, and one of the reasons why you fought so much.

"(Y/N)," Toby began, taking a step towards you. Though, you took a step back when he did.

"Toby, we fight so much nowadays. It's getting to be a little to much, don't you think?" You muttered.

He opened his mouth, but no words came out.

You shook your head. "I'm sorry, Tob. I, I'll uh, see you around." With that, you made your way to the front door.

Though your walk was interrupted when a hand grabbed onto your wrist, pulling you back.

"Toby!" You squealed in surprise. But he quickly shut you up when your turned around and his lips attacked your own.

Oh, how you missed kissing him.

Toby pulled away slowly, his face still extremely close to yours. "I'm sorry." He blurted. "I'm sorry for fighting with you all the time. I'm a sucky boyfriend, and if you still want to break up, that's ok. It'll take me such a long while, but I'll get over it soon enough." He took a breath.

"I love you, (Y/N). More than anything. More than the world. More than my music."

You let out a small giggle.

"Please, I'm begging you, don't leave me. I need you in my life, really. I love you, and I couldn't be more sorry." Toby insisted, his voice shaky.

He awaited your answer, worry all in his eyes. You didn't have to say a word to answer his question, but you happily pressed your lips to his.

--

(A/N)

Toby Imagine because I haven't done one of him in a while, heh. But thank you all for 300 reads! :D

i kinda wanna do personal imagines, but I doubt anyone will want one, so, here's this, lol