Toby McDonough Imagine

I'm Working.

--

"(Y/N)." Toby said, his voice strict. Though, you didn't take it seriously, considering the boy had been bugging you for atleast an hour now.

"What, Toby? My God!" You exclaimed, running a hand through your hair as he broke into a fit of laughter, putting his head on your shoulder.

"Are you getting mad, princess?" He questioned with a smirk, sitting back up.

You nodded your head instantly. "Actually, yes. Buzz off, Tob. I'm trying to work."

"(Y/N), you're not working. You're on instagram." He chuckled softly, pecking your cheek.

"Okay, I know." You puffed, not being able to bite back a smile.

"Finnee. You obviously don't love me, so I'll leave you alone. Jeez." The brown eyed bow exclaimed, getting up from his spot near you and moving to the opposite side of the couch. He grunted, crossing his arms angrily.

You giggled, rolling your eyes. Pushing your phone out of the way, you leaned into your boyfriend. "I'm sorry, my lovely Toby. I love you. Forgive me?"

He didn't reply.

"Tobbyy. I said I'm sorry."

Still, he said nothing.

"I'll give you loads of kisses and cuddles if you talk to me, Tob." You muttered, smiling as he looked at you, perking a brow in interest.

"Now?" He questioned.

"I suppose."

Quickly, he pushed you down onto the cushions of the couch, peppering your face instantly with kisses.

"I thought I was supposed to kiss you." You laughed, pushing gently on his chest.

He fell back. "Oh, right." Toby raised a hand, pointing at his lips. "Get to it, then."

"Bossy, bossy." You joked, wrapping your arms around his neck as you pressed your lips to Toby's.

--

(A/N)

I'm running out of ideas for imagines oh jeez