Toby McDonough Imagine

I won't kiss you!

--

Toby was finally home from tour with The Vamps (which you were incredibly jealous of, considering you loved those guys), and he had promised to spend a whole day with you.

And, of course, both of you being the young kids you were, decided to go to the zoo.

Toby had picked you up from your house, and since this was the first time you've seen him since he left on tour, as soon as your front door opened you threw yourself at him.

"Toby!" You gasped excitedly.

"(Y/N)!" He mocked jokingly, wrapping his arms tightly around your waist. Toby quickly pecked your lips before resting his forehead on yours. "Ready to go?"

"Yep!" You squeaked, letting him lead you to his car.

The drive to the zoo was a little over an hour, but it was worth it. Plus, you would be able to talk to Toby without being interrupted during the drive since it was just you two.

Since both of you talked the whole way there, well, Toby did most of the talking-- the drive seemed quick.

He had parked, and the two of you jumped out of the car, so extremely excited that you were here.

Neither of you were very prepared, though. No one had thought to bring waters or anything of the sort, but zoo's always have some sort of drink you can buy, right?

"Hurry, Tob! Hurry!" You giggled, intertwining your fingers with his as you worked on pulling him up to the front gate.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" He laughed, pecking your cheek.

You had argued with Toby about you paying yiur own entry fee into the zoo, but of couse your boyfriend had denied and ended up paying for the both of you. He always did this, and he always won, but you always felt the need to argue with him on who paid.

Once inside the zoo, there were loads of animals on more of the smaller side, like Meerkats, Prairie Dogs, and even a porcupine.

Toby was quite the fan of the porcupine. He took a few photos of it.

What you and Toby both were excited for the most was the giraffes. Since you got to feed them at this zoo, you just couldn't contain your excitement.

"(Y/N)," Toby gasped, stopping in his tracks.

"Mm?" You mumbled, still looking into where a bunch of tiny monkeys were dancing around.

"Look." He whispered, pulling on your arm. "Giraffes!"

You instantly spun around, only to see Toby racing forward.

"Toby!" You had exclaimed. It was a usual thing to call after your boyfriend, wasn't it? "Wait up! Don't feed them without me!"

Once you had caught up to him, Toby had already bought a large handful of lettuce to feed the giraffes.

"Give me some!" You whined.

"But I want to feed the giraffes!" He teased, leaning down to peck your lips.

"Toby!"

"Fine, fine!" He laughed, giving you a large lot of lettuce.

Since you came on a weekday, there was hardly anybody here. Which was lucky for you, considering now you had all the giraffes to yourselves.

Two giraffes were up near the place you stood, reaching their heads over in order to grab the food from you.

Toby chuckled, petting the giraffes nose before giving it a bit of lettuce.

"They're so cute." Your adorable boyfriend chuckled as he pet its nose again.

You nodded in agreement, petting the second giraffe that was there, then copying what Toby had done and fed it some lettuce.

You giggled happily, glancing over to see how Toby was doing with his giraffe that has seemed to grow a liking to him. Of course, that may just be because he had food for it.

You broke into a panic when he held a piece of lettuce in his hand, then stuck it between his teeth, leaning forward slightly.

"Toby do not!" You exclaimed, pulling him away from the giraffe. "That is so gross!"

"What?" He laughed, dropping the lettuce into his hand again. "I wanted a kiss from the giraffe!"

"Do you see how slobbery it is?" You yelled. "No way!"

"(Y/N), calm down!" Toby laughed again. "I just wanted a kiss from it."

"If you do that I won't kiss you ever again."

"That's a lie!"

"No it's not! You squealed.

"You can't last a day without kissing me." He perked a brow, leaning forward teasingly.

"I can if you kiss a giraffe."

Toby broke into a fit of laughter, giving the giraffe the piece of lettuce he had between his teeth seconds before.

"You're so mean to me." He fake cried.

You rolled your eyes, wrapping your free arm around his neck and pulling him down to your lips. Toby smirked under the kiss, uncontrollably wrapping both of his arms around you, the lettuce still in his hand.

--

(A/N)

baaaAAM

I really liked this imagine idk lol
I went to the zoo in Colorado the other day and the giraffes were so cute and I got to feed them so that's what kind of inspired this imagine ;P

Hopefully more things like that happen... I'm in great need of inspiration. Anyway, hope you enjoyed!