Before You Exit Preference

Sick~

--

RILEY;

"(Y/N)!!" Riley howled, which was quickly followed by a monstrous cough.

You quickly trotted into the living room, your arms full of medicine, and any other thing your sickly boyfriend might need.

"Yes baby?" You joked, setting everything down on the coffee table.

"I think what will make me feel better is a cuddle from my gorgeous girlfriend." He pleaded, sticking out his bottom lip.

You shook your head. "You're sick, Ri."

He coughed, then streached his arms out towards you. "But I love you!"

"I think you're a bit delusional from being sick, Riles." You giggled, reaching down to feel his head.
"You're burning up, Riley."

"Why am I so sick?" He whined, feeling his own forehead.

"From the shows, maybe? I don't know, maybe a fan got you sick or something." You shrugged, running your fingers through his hair.

The two of you sat in a long silence, your fingers gently massaging Riley's head.

His eyes closed, and your heart fluttered when you saw how peaceful-- how adorable he looked when asleep.

"(Y/N)?" Riley whispered as soon as you pulled away from him. Thinking he was asleep, you jumped when he spoke.

"Yeah?"

"I love you." The poor sick boy whispered. "Thank you for taking care of me."

You smiled softly, reaching down to press your lips onto his warm skin. "I love you too, Riles. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." He cooed, rolling over on the couch.

Your kiss must of been magic. Because when Riley woke up the next morning, he felt a lot better than he did before.

--

CONNOR;

"You know, the least you could do is text your boyfriend back." Connor blurted as soon as he walked into your bedroom.

"It's kind of tough when your girlfriend is sick." You groaned in reply, rolling over in your bed.

"I know. (Y/B/F/N) told me you were sick when I asked her where you were." Connor said, sitting on the edge of the bed. "You feel okay?"

"Not at all." You sighed. "Well, a little better now that you're here."

"Mmm, still so sweet even when you're sick." He joked, leaning down and pecking your forehead with his lips. "My God, (Y/N), you're so warm."

"I know; Connor, I love you for coming to check on me but I don't want to get you sick."

"Sucks. Because I'm not leaving." The blonde said strictly, though not totally meaning to be. "I'll be back. I'm going to go downstairs to find stuff that will make you feel better."

"So you're going to rummage througg my things?" You teased.

Connor dipped his head, his bright smile warming your heart.

"That's what I do." He chuckled.

--

TOBY;

"You know what, (Y/N)? It's now 100% obvious that we were ment for eachother." Toby said softly, nudging your shoulder with his own.

"And what makes you say that?" You giggle, leaning onto him.

"Because I don't it's possible for us to get sick at the same time." He chuckled, which was quickly followed by a quiet cough.

"Toby, you got me sick!" You exclaimed, pulling the blanket further onto the both of you.

"Did not!" He gasped. "And, if anything, you're the one who got me sick."

"That's a complete lie!" You giggled, laying your head on his shoulder. Both of you were sick. So you didn't have to worry about getting sick if you already were, right?

"I love you. And I forgive you for getting me sick." Toby murmured, shifting in his spot.

You rolled your eyes.
What'a goofball.

--

(A/N)

omg im so sorry i havent updated in a while ive just have 0 ideas for preferences and or imagines

as you can tell,, ive done an imagine like this before but i felt the need to update so here is this

anyway i hope you enjoy and lets hope i can think of more imagine ideas soon heh