Before You Exit Preference

You give him the silent treatment ~

- -

RILEY;

-

Now, you hated being one of those girlfriends. Those girlfriends who were super clingy, and would watch your every move. Maybe it wasn't exactly like this, but you hated to admit that it did seem like it.

Just a few hours ago had you texted Riley asking if he wanted to come over. He had replied moments later saying that he would love to, but he was to tired after being in the studio for such a long while, he was going to relax at home.

Yes, it had upset you, but you quickly got over it considering it really wasn't that big of a deal. He was just tired, thats all. You couldn't blame him for that.

But then, being bored, you pulled out your phone and went on Instagram, surprised when you saw that your boyfriend had posted a picture of him, his brothers, and a few other guys you weren't quite familiar with all hanging out at a local restaurant.

Now, how dare he? Riley had said he was staying home to relax! Then he goes out with friends? What the heck!

"(Y/N)?" Riley's soothing voice rang, followed by a shut of a door. "I decided to come over, baby. Where are you?"

You didn't dare reply. Seconds later, though, had Riley found you up in your room, scrolling on your phone. He smiled as he saw you.

"Hey baby!" He squeaked, collapsing on the bed next to you. "Did you hear me come in?"

You still said nothing.

Riley knitted his brows together, confused. "(Y/N)? Hello?"

Still, nothing.

He stretched over, waving a hand in your face annoyingly. That's when you dropped your phone into your lap, narrowing your eyes over at him.

"Oh, my bad, Riley! Didn't see you there. I was to busy relaxing."

Riley looked confused as ever, sitting back up. "What are you talking about?"

You went back to your phone, going through your notifications, ignoring him once more.

Riley grunted, now starting to get annoyed by the fact you were pretending as if he wasn't there. "(Y/N). What do you mean?"

"(Y/N)."

"Hey, can you hear me?"

"(Y/N)."

"Can you please tell me whats wrong?"

"(Y/N), princess, talk to me."

"Oh my God." He pouted.

"Quit ignoring me, will you?"

You looked back at him, perking a brow. "Jeez, Riley! If you didn't want to come over, that you would rather hang out with your buddies, next time just tell me, rather than lie to me, okay?" You snapped.

Riley shook his head, still comfused. Oh my, had he still not realized?

As you widened your eyes at him, he finally did realize. "Oh, no, (Y/N), I wasn't-"

"Avoiding me?"

"No, no." He went on, leaning into you. "Ah, baby, I'm sorry. I just-- I mean, I didn't want to hurt your feelings. So I just said I was relaxing so you didn't think I was blowing you off for the guys."