"I'm a cop, also that which you think doesn't exist." I answered.

"Your mom's been my best friend ever since we were kids. She told me how her daughter has been successful in her job. Ever since you came here, I always had a doubt about you. Then Fahad came and explained everything to me. About what you came to do and I understood it how Sufyan got caught." She explained.

"You shouldn't have hidden it from me, sweetie." She said, a little bit sad.

"After Sufyan got arrested, that's when I realized everything she was telling me was true." Safwan mentioned, smiling at me.

"So, you were the masked girl I overheard dad's guards talking about?" Tasleem asked and I nodded.

"That's impossible. They said you beat 8 of their men all by yourself. Then you shot them but they didn't get injured, just passed out?" Jalil asked, clearly in disbelief that I took out that many men or because I was able to shoot them without them dying.

"You did that?" Dad grinned and I shrugged.

"They were just huge men with little to no fighting skills. It wasn't that difficult taking them out." I explained.

"I'm guessing that's how you injured your ribs." Hanan said.

"How's that by the way?" Mom asked, touching my  sides.

"It was healing fine, until Fahad elbowed me." I feigned hurt and faked winced when mom touched the exact place.

"Hey." Fahad glared and I poked my tongue at him.

"When did that even happen?" Kamal asked.

"Midnight. Right after your sister's  left my room after pouring cold water on me and left me to mop it." I explained.

"Oh. That was fun." Fateema and Hanan laughed at me.

"So you were responsible for sending my Father to jail?" Tasleem raised her voice.

"You dad was a bad guy, Tasleem. He tried to molest your aunt. No offence, but I don't regret what I did." I said, staring at her coldly.

"I don't believe that. You framed him." She accused, walking over to me and I stood up.

"Tasleem. Don't." Kamal warned.

"She made all that up just to get our father's property." She pointed a finger at me.

"I flew here in my baby, one of my parent's Private Jet. What will I get from your father's haram money? And I wouldn't do that if I were you. Unless you want to loose a finger, that is."  I threatened, smiling sweetly at her.

"Liar! You think I'm scared of you? You imposter! I will teach you a lesson you will never forget." She yelled.

"Kamal, please calm her down before I do something I will most probably regret." Fahad warned.

"Let it be, Fahad. These are just empty threats, she can't do anything to me." I mentioned, looking at her dead in the eyes.

"Empty threats huh?" She raised her hand to slap me but she was very slow and I caught her hand in mid air.

"Oof, too slow. Don't say I didn't warn you." I twisted her arm slowly as she yelled in pain, begging me to stop and squatted down. When it was enough for me, I released her arm and she clutched onto it.

"Woah. I can't believe I'm friends with a real life agent." Hanan beamed, grinning widely.

"Me neither." Fateema added with a smile.

"But no one other than us should know about it, get me?" Fahad warned and they all nodded.

"I think it's time to call it a day, everyone must be tired." Mami interrupted, standing up from the couch.