CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

Depuis le début

"Ohh shiiitt, Taaaaaayyy, hhhnnngggg!"

He didn't know where to turn his head when Tay started kissing his inner thighs. He still had his pants on but he could feel Tay's warm breath on his skin, burning him with so much desire.

He grabbed the bedsheet when Tay started removing his pants and his boxers leaving him only in his briefs.

Tay then spread his legs wider and licked his thighs, leaving marks all over them.

Tay then went back to kissing his lips while his hands caressed his upper body.

The air-condition in the room was blasting but beads of sweat were forming on his forehead as he tried suppressing his moans.

His body was in so much heat that he could feel himself burning every time Tay touched his skin.

"Come oon, Hin. Moan for me," Tay whispered in his ear.

He grabbed Tay's shoulders when he felt his hands removing the only piece of cloth remaining on his body.

He whimpered wantonly when Tay kneeled between his widely spread legs and grabbed the thing between his thighs.

He arched his back and grabbed the headboard when Tay started moving his hand back and forth, slowly pumping his length while pressing its tip once in a while.

"Oooohhh. Fuck shitt, aaaahhhh. Taaaaaaay, shiiitt. Fa-faster pleeeeaassseee..Hhnnnnggg!"

He shut his eyes so hard when Tay started moving his hand faster but eventually opened them when Tay's hand was then replaced with his hot mouth.

"Oooooh sssshiiittt. Aaaaahhhh. Fuck Tay Tawaaaannn. Hhhnng!"

He held his breath as Tay twirled his tongue on his length, gently sucking it like it was some kind of candy.

He tried so hard not to cum in Tay's mouth so the moment Tay let his length go, he grabbed the bedsheet tightly and made his release.

"Oooooooooohhhh, fuccck," he muttered as he covered his face with his hands due to so much embarrassment.

Tay then pulled his legs towards him, placing both of his thighs on his legs.

He bit his lips so hard when he felt Tay's finger in his hole.

"Let me loosen you up," Tay said and grabbed a bottle of lotion from the bedside table.

He once again grabbed the bedsheet when Tay started inserting two fingers in his butthole to prepare him for the real thing.

"Oh fuccck, Taaaaay," he covered his face with his arm to hide his embarrassment.

Soon, Tay added another finger and he couldn't help but curl his toes as Tay pumped three fingers in and out of his hole.

"I guess you're ready," Tay muttered after several minutes.

He then heard the sound of pants being unzipped and a foil being torn.

"Hin."

He removed his arm from his face and looked at Tay.

"Put this on for me."

With quivering hands and lips, he slowly sat up and got the condom from Tay.

He gulped when he saw Tay's massive length. It was their third time doing it but Tay's length still surprised him.

He then slowly rolled the condom on Tay's length. His hands were shaky but he managed to put it on properly.

Tay moaned when his hand touched his length and he suddenly had the urge to put Tay's length in his mouth.