Rage of Typhon

James and Harry ran till they reached a small cave, they hid there. Typhon could not find where they were so he walked away. Typhon was too strong for those two boys to defeat him. James and Harry came out of the cave after Typhon went. They did not know any way to defeat Typhon because he was so large, having large claws and wings, and snakes in his body. There was no way to defeat him. James and Harry spent an entire night in another cave. Inside the cave, there was a family of trolls. They prepared food for James and Harry because they were so hungry. They ate the food and slept well. The next day, They woke and saw that Typhon had come. They ran out of the cave and Typhon chased them, with his big legs, Typhon tried to stamp them, but they ran and escaped.

They were running so fast and Typhon was chasing, they ran and crossed the big fall. When they ran forward, the basilisk jumped out glancing at their eyes, and they both died. After 3 seconds, James slowly opened an eye. He was shocked at the sight what he saw, Typhon was fighting with the basilisk James and Harry got up. They had only 3 lives remaining.

Basilisk glanced at Typhon, making Typhon suffer in pain, but he did not die. Typhon closed his eyes and took his sharp claws and killed the basilisk but James and Harry had already run forward. Typhon chased James and Harry. They ran till they reached the sea. The Nessie arrived and they sat on its hump. The Nessie moved so fast but Typhon walked on the water chasing them. When they reached the land, Typhon stamped the Nessie and it died but James and Harry ran on the other side of the sea also. A centaur came and they sat on the back of the centaur. the centaur started running so fast.

When all the remaining creatures in the land saw Typhon. They all joined together and formed one big, large body. The body was stronger than Typhon. It gave a strong punch which knocked out Typhon. Typhon's anger increased and he gave a strong punch to the other creature, but it did not feel any pain. The other creature punched Typhon on the chest making Typhon weak and angry. Typhon used his mind and lifted all the trees in the land and joined them together making it one big, strong weapon. He used the weapon and cut the hand of the other creature making it to pain. He also cut its legs making it to be short. And at last, he cut its head making it die. He separated the weapon into trees and put it back in its place. And now, James and Harry did not have any place to run. The end of the land was lava. They reached the end of the land, going to fall to the lava. Typhon tried to stamp them but they fell into the lava and died.

Typhon did not know that they had 5 lives, so he thought he is dead and left the land. After 3 seconds, James and Harry returned to life, they had only 2 more lives remaining.

They should use it wisely.