Myths

It was another day in the lives of James and Harry. They woke up as soon as the sun shone on them. The Leprechaun took his big pot and started cooking something. James went out of the cave and looked outside. He said to Harry that we should go to the Big Fall. They started walking from the cave, a small insect bit on James's leg. Harry said that it was a Jewel scarab that bit his leg that because many Jewel scarabs were walking around. James and Harry walked for around 15 minutes. Slowly a centaur started appearing from a far distance. It was running towards us. Harry and James stopped walking, they looked at the centaur. The centaur stopped near them and said "You might have felt tired walking so come and sit on me, I will take you wherever you want" James and Harry decided to ride on the centaur.

The centaur started running so fast. Harry was so excited. Slowly, many centaurs started appearing. As the centaur moved forward, many centaurs started appearing. After 3 hours of riding, many unicorns, griffins, dragons, and manticores started appearing. Harry was excited and scared to see these mythical creatures here. After 1 hour, a big sea appeared and stopped our way. A large hump appeared from the water, the centaur said that it was a Nessie. It told us to sit on the hump, James and Harry sat on the hump and the Nessie started moving.

When they reached the other side through the sea, it already became night. A big cave appeared to be in their way, they thought they could spend their night in the cave itself

When they entered the cave, they saw that the cave was empty. After 5 seconds, the door closed. They were scared! Slowly, a lady with snakes on her head walked towards them. James said to Harry that it was a Medusa. The Medusa stood near them and said "You have entered the wrong place kids" She walked back to the place where she came from. Suddenly, James and Harry immediately got transported into a completely different set.

They were in a big hallway made of rocks. The hallway was dark and so big, James and Harry walked in the hallway. Suddenly, the lights appeared. It was so bright that it also affected Harry's eye. When they walked more, They saw a lady, sitting on a big throne, wearing a gold crown filled with gems, holding a gold long stick that too filled with gems. She said "I am the Queen of Dark hearts" Immediately, she pointed her stick at James and Harry and they went back to the mountain filled with blue water. After 2 seconds they were on top of the centaur, after 2 seconds they were in the cave where they saw the Medusa, after 2 more seconds, they were back in the hallway.

The Queen said "You do not deserve to be alive, but I am leaving you because you are children and you did not do anything till now which brought my rage out"

Harry was so scared but James was not. James had thought in his mind to ask her for going to the big fall, but after she had said this, he did not ask that.

After 3 seconds, they were out of the cave, Harry fear went and his excitement had popped out. He said to James "This is a land filled with myths, let's stay here itself" But James was not willing to stay there, instead to go home.