𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

Start from the beginning

  "Okay then, what'd you like about him, by the way?" I squinted my eyes at her.

  "He's handsome, he's smart, he's either shy or arrogant, it's cute, to be honest." Daphne smiled.

  "You're whipped, Daph." I tutted.

  "Whipped?" Daphne furrowed her eyebrows.

  "It means you're practically in love." I laughed as she glared at me.

  "Shut up!" Daphne shook her head at me as I continued cackling.

  "I'm telling 'ya, Daph. Be careful, especially with Nott. We all know he's known for-"

  "Playing around with girls, I know." Daphne rolled her eyes.

  We headed back to Daphne's family's tent. Their tent was spacier than ours as their furnitures looked more elegant.

  "Did you have a nice stroll, girls?" Eleanor walked over to us, holding two glasses of cranberry juice.

  "Thank you, Eleanor." I said as she beamed at me.

  "Might as well call me mother, Daphne's friend is our family. I could be your mother, Daphne told me your mother's in America." Eleanor chuckled.

  "That'll be nice, Mother." I snickered as they laughed at me, gesturing me to sit on the couch with them.

Still feels weird seeing a pureblood family that isn't prejudiced.

  We spent hours as we talked about Daphne and I, of course I told them information about me, but it's the same things I told the trio. Some were real, some were made up.

  I couldn't risk being suspicious.

  "The game would start soon, Nicolette. You should go to the Weasleys." Daphne said as I stood up, waving at them goodbye before walking out of their tent.

  By the time I got out, it was already quite dark, it took me five minutes to find our tent. I walked in and was met by Hermione.

  "You've been gone for so long! We thought you got lost." Hermione sighed as she held my arm.

  "So, what's up? What happened?" I asked as I sat next to Ron who was eating.

  "We've strolled around, we saw a few classmates. Harry fancies Cho Chang, by the way." Ron snorted.

  "No, I don't!" Harry shot up from his disrupted state to glare at Ron.

  "Not too subtle, Harry. It's obvious!" I teased.

  "You're teaming up with him too?" Harry scoffed as he rolled his eyes sassily.

  "Nicolette, welcome to the family!" Fred and George held each of my arms as we jumped up and down.

  They were also wearing Irish hats and scarves.

  "Ireland's gonna win!" We said in a sing-song voice as Ron grumbled at us.

  "Not too sure, you all are. Viktor Krum's gonna beat Ireland!" Ron said as he did a salute.

  "You're not too sure either!" George smirked.

  "Is anyone ready? The game's gonna start in a few minutes!" We heard Arthur yell. We heard a loud gong grumble outside as lights that seemed like fireworks lit up the field, it sported two colors; red and green.

  "I'm excited! Ireland's gonna win the cup, I'm sure of it!" Ginny punched the air with her fists, wearing an Irish hat.

  "I'm still rooting for Krum!" Ron raised his Viktor Krum miniature figurine.

  "These omnioculars are fascinating!" Hermione exclaimed as she held something that looked like binoculars.

  "What are those?" I asked as I fidgeted with my scarf.

  "Omnioculars, you could watch things in slow motion, you could even replay what happened!" Hermione gushed, still looking around.

  I shrugged as I turned at the twins behind me.

  "What souvenirs did you buy?" I questioned.

  "We haven't got galleons," Fred started.

  "Maybe you could you buy us?" Fred and George wiggled their eyebrows at me.

  "Rubbish, don't be fooled by their acts. They gave all their galleons for a stupid bet." Ginny scowled as she leaned on the couch.

  "It's not stupid if we could win thirty-seven Galleons, fifteen Sickles, three Knuts." George crossed his arms before doing a handshake with Fred.

  "Goodluck, then. Wish you all the luck for this bet." I shrugged.

  "Let's go, kids!" Arthur peeked from outside of the tent, holding his bag, binoculars hanging on his neck.

  We walked hastily, eager to step foot inside the large and spacious stadium. I grinned at the sight of many people, hearing them talk excitedly about the game makes it even more exciting.

  We saw Charlie, Bill and Percy walk over to us, I'm sure they apparated.

  We finally walked in the big stadium, carpeted stairs were all over, leading to seats. We climbed through many stairs, I had to hold my Irish hat because the wind kept it moving away.

We arrived at the highest box as Ginny gasped at how wicked everything looks like. I looked around and lights began moving everywhere, I saw a big board, written on by gold letters, which was probably the scoreboard.

  I looked beside me and saw Harry talking to Winky, Barty Crouch's house elf, who was sitting alone. I fought the urge to hug her, as she's probably uncomfortable with those things.

  I spent another thirty minutes looking around as Arthur shook hands with wizards, probably important ones.

  "Harry Potter! Fancy meeting you here!" Cornelius Fudge walked over to Harry and shook his hand.

  Harry only gave a light smile as he cleared his throat. Cornelius turned to Arthur and they began to chatter about the Ministry.

  "Ah, here's Lucius!" Cornelius beamed.

L'Oréal Model Lucius Malfoy walked over to us, his wife Narcissa behind him, Draco holding on her.

  Cissy, my queen!

  I shot my head up and turned to Narcissa, she looks much better in person. I grinned at the sight of her, internally fangirling.

  However, my grin didn't last for too long as I met Draco's eyes who looked at me like I was a walking garbage.

  He walked a bit closer to where I was seating as I furrowed my eyebrows. What's this guy's problem?

  "Why are you looking at my mother like that?" Draco sneered at me.

  "Is it wrong to admire your mother? Your mother's just beautiful, that's all." I spoke as I crossed my arms, before looking at Cissy who was looking at us.

  I met her eyes as I beamed at her warmly, her eyes widening a bit in surprise. I saw Draco's scowling face calm down as he walked back to Cissy.

  "So, Arthur, what'd you sell to get seats in the highest box?" Lucius squinted his eyes at us.

  "Lucius has just given a very generous contribution to St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries, Arthur. He's my guest," Cornelius blurted out, who spaced out looking at the stadium full of people.

  "Uh, that's, very nice." Mr. Weasley gave a fake laugh.

  Lucius' eyes travelled towards us, stopping on Hermione. He raised an eyebrow, about to open his mouth before locking eyes with me.

  Try to speak something about Hermione, I won't waste my time and I'll curse you in an instant.

  Lucius squinted his eyes at me before turning back to Cornelius and Arthur, nodding at them.

  "Let's go, we wouldn't want to arrive in our seats when the game has started." Lucius spoke as they walked away, Draco's cold gaze lingered on us, especially on Harry.