Chapter 13

Madison Ivery

After he stuffed me with his cùm three more times, he finally decided to carry me out of the room and took me to the restroom. Nanghihina akong nakakapit sa kanyang leeg. Our bodies are slicked with sweat and we are reeking of sèx. My muscles are aching and sore but the satisfaction is in me. I liked it, hell, I loved it.

I groaned when his hot liquid dripped down my thighs and onto the floor of the huge and luxurious bathroom.

"I have to pee…" 

He hummed an answer and guided me to the toilet. With shaking legs, I sat down. He casually turned on the nubs for the bathtub, kaya nagsimula ng tumulo ang tubig, slowly filling it out. Bahagya akong napadaing nang maramdaman ko na tumutulo ang mainit niyang katas mula sa loob ko.

He waited for me to get done and he guided me to the shower stall where we both stood naked. His còck is saluting toward me.

"I'm gonna clean you up, okay?" He gently asked and kneeled in front of me without hesitations. My legs are still  shaking as I struggle to even stand up, but it doesn't hurt like before..guess the lube helped. He grabbed a cloth and gently cleaned my pùssy. He pressed a kiss on my abdomen when he was done. 

He rose up to his feet, towering me and the whole fucking bathroom. Tumingala ako sa kanya sandali. Even after rough sèx, he looks freaking hot it's so unfair. May iilang hickey siya sa leeg. His tattooed chest has some scratch marks dahil he let my hands go on the last round. Magulo ang buhok niya but it just made him look like a freaking exotic model.

"What are you staring at?" He huskily asked as he carried me to the bathtub.

"N-nothing." Sagot at tumikhim.

I sighed inwardly as our bodies submerged to the warm and soothing water. He made me lean on his hard chest as his hands rested on my chest.

"I noticed something.." Basag ko sa katahimikan.

Hinawi niya ang buhok ko sa isang kong balikat at hinalikan niya ang gilid ng aking leeg.

"And that is?"

I tilted my head on the side and met his gaze.

"You call me malen'kiy. From that night and up to now. Why do you call me that?" 

He hummed for a moment.

"That means little one..and when I saw you all I thought about is how small and..innocent you are." Sagot niya at inilapit ako sa kanya lalo, it's like he's afraid to let me go. Before when I thought about the kidnapping years ago, it would literally send me into panic attack and survival mode but as the years went by, it minimized until it doesn't affect me anymore..I just noticed it now when I brought it up.

His arms are around my stomach. I tried to ignore his erection on my àss.

"I don't think, I'm so innocent now." I whispered as the flashbacks of what we did glinted in my mind.

Bahagya siyang tumawa.

"Yes, but you're still small and adorable." He replied and pressed a kiss on my hair. "You feel so soft and smell so good.." 

I tilted my head sideways and looked up to him.

"I am not adorable, I am hot as fùck." Sagot ko sa kanya.

A small smile stretched on his naturally pink lips.

"I know..that's why I have to remind myself that I just fucked you and you have to rest, or else I'll bend you on this bathtub and fill your pùssy again."