eleven.

please vote & comment! It helps me update faster! ALSO, please read the Note at the end so I can help clear some things up!

"Sir, sir, you can't go back there yet," The nurse grabbed his shoulders, "Is your nose broke-"

"Shinichi, I can handle this." The nurse turned around to see Dr. Ren, he wrapped his arm around Hitoshi's shoulders and guided him to the back. "You missed your check up appointment," he stated peeling the wrap from Hitoshi's face. He didn't even react to the feeling of his skin being peeled off like cool wax, he kept looking at the door, his legs bounding from being so anxious. 

Hitoshi was handed a gatorade, the white cherry one to be exact. He's been to this hospital so many times that Doctor Ren makes sure to keep the lilac haired males favorite drink just incase he came in. "I'm not going to lie to you, he's beaten up pretty badly. He's in surgery right now, and I promise you we have the best doctors doing the surgery now." He sat in his chair, leaning back. "I already called your father as soon as I seen the boy coming in, he's taking the next flight home now."

Doctor Ren's phone dinged, making him stand back up, "Come on, it's time for your x-ray."

Hitoshi opened his mouth to protest, but once he seen the look Doctor Ren gave him, he closed his mouth and stood up. Hitoshi realized that Izuku was in the best hands, and right now he needed to check up on himself. After the x-ray, Doctor ren confirmed that Hitoshi's nose was indeed healed, but reminded him that it will be sore for a bit longer and that he needed to be careful. Shoto and Uraraka soon made it to the hospital and Doctor Ren decided to give them a room to wait in instead of having them wait in the lobby. 

Doctor Ren even stayed too, Hitoshi probably caught on by now but his father asked Ren to watch over Hitoshi when he wasn't able to be there, which of course Ren agreed to. His son was grown and now lived in Canada for university. He misses him dearly and to have Hitoshi to watch over, made him feel less alone. As well as his wife, who would bring Hitoshi meals whenever she accidentally made too much. Hitoshi was their son that actually stayed home, and he meant so much to them. 

Hitoshi felt so awful, he should've went to school, or texted Izuku. Hell, even go to his house to take him to school even if he was going to skip. Izuku needed him, and he wasn't there for him. Just like Kaminari, he needed Hitoshi but he wasn't there. He was at a stupid fucking party, doing stupid fucking shit and didn't even think twice about someone he cared about so deeply. Hitoshi felt like scum on the earth, he felt like throwing himself away. But he knew that Izuku needed him more than ever. He couldn't leave this hospital until he could hold Izuku in his arms. 

"It's not your fault," Monoma nudged him. Uraraka and Shoto were currently asleep, leaving the two best friends alone. Monoma knew Hitoshi was beating himself up, he always did. He knew Hitoshi was digging himself a hole to lay in, to find more reasons to hate himself for. 

"I should've at least texted him, or picked him up for school. I should've done something." he spoke, "I knew his dad was a piece of shit, but I did nothing to help him. All I did was get high and threw a fucking party."

"Hitoshi, the last thing Izuku would want is for you to beat yourself up over this." the blond stated, "Nobody knew his dad would go this far. But, the good thing is he's alive. He's a little broken right now, but I know if your by his side, he'll get better before we know it." 

"But what-"

"Shut up. Stop worrying, we have a second chance with Izuku and all you can think about is what could go wrong? You have another chance to see him, to hold him. You have another chance to tell him how you really feel. You have Izuku, and all you can think about is losing him?" Monoma looked at him, "I know you're not religious, but god dammit you better be thanking whatever is out there for keeping him strong enough to see another day." Hitoshi could feel his eyes start to water, he was right. He has another chance to say everything he didn't get to say, he has the chance to do everything he wanted to do, show him everything he wanted to show him. He has Izuku, all he needs to do is wait for him to wake up. 

"You're right." he muttered, pulling the blanket up and over his face. 

Hajime walked in only a few minutes later, he decided to just shut the door quietly. All of the teenagers were asleep, bundled up in blankets. Hitoshi and Monoma shared the couch, leaning on each other as they fought over the blanket, Todoroki was on the reclining chair and Uraraka was laying on the bed. The tv was on, playing some jdrama that was on a random channel. Doctor Ren was in his office, he had his hammock out, he also stole one of the hospital blankets; he was playing music and reading a book when he heard a light knock on the door.  He looked up, seeing Hajime was in the doorway, he sat in the rolling chair. 

He had the usual bags under his eyes, a hot coffee was in his hand as he leaned back. "What the hell happened?" he asked, "Who is this kid?"

"I believe it's Hitoshi's boyfriend." 

Hajime looked up, he nearly dropped his drink as he heard the word boyfriend slip from the doctors lips. The memory of Denki Kaminari flooded his mind, he loved him like he was his own son. The only person to pull Hitoshi out of his shell and make him a whole new person, and when he lost him he seen the change in Hitoshi. He never thought he would see Hitoshi date again. He worried about his mental and physically. He caught Hitoshi coming home smelling like weed all the time, which of course he said nothing towards; he did the same thing at his age. But he was just afraid that it would lead to him experimenting more. 

Ren looked at Hajime, "You should see how he looks at him, Haj, I never thought I would ever see Hitoshi look at someone that way... again that is." 

Hajime looked up at the doctor, "I seen a news article, it was his dad that did this? Where's his mom?"

"She died when he was in middle school." Ren stood up and went in his closet, grabbing the other hammock he had for the overnight nurses and the extra blanket. "Get comfortable, explaining all of his injuries is gonna take a bit," He stated, opening it up and attaching it to the other side of the room. He plopped the blanket inside of it, then retired back to his. 

Hajime could feel his anger taking over him. He didn't understand how a parent could do this to his own child. He managed to find the boys social media and looked at what very few pictures he had posted of himself. He listened to Ren talk about his injuries and explained how long he was going to be in the hospital. Hajime was fuming once he was done. The boy's leg was broken in two different places, a few ribs were chipped and his arm was broken as well. They even confirmed him having a concussion. Apparently his face is so badly beaten that he could barely open his eyes to see when he first came in. 

"When do you think he's going to wake up?"

"I just hope this kid gets as much sleep as he needs, cause when he wakes up he isn't going to get much after."

Hajime nodded, he knew he was going to send Hitoshi home as well as his friends so they don't fall behind in school; it's going to be a fight to get him to leave. "In the morning I'm going to take some time off." 

"Must be nice to be able to do that whenever," Ren yawned, chuckling a bit. "Get some sleep son, we all need it." 

Note:

Hey peeps! So I noticed that everyone has pointed out that Kaminari was at the beginning or the story and you guys are right, I did put him in by accident. I have quite a few stories I'm writing at the moment and got them mixed up, so I do apologize about that. I'm also doing my college classes, I only have 5 more to go until I can start my major so I'm focusing on them more than ever, and I'm starting my job at the hospital within the next week. But, it was my personal error and I do plan on fixing it. 

ALSO everyone seems to be confused on what exactly happened to him. So basically in this AU, Kaminari's parents are homophobic and are the absolute worst people. They were angry that Kaminari got a boyfriend(Hitoshi) and sadly, killed him(my heart hurts typing this-). But they got life sentences, so there's no way that they're getting out of prison, so don't worry about them getting out and terrorizing Hitoshi and Izuku, I think they've been through enough lol. I hope this clears everything up for you all, again I'm sorry for my own personal errors.