eight

Hello! Sorry for being gone for so long, I've been super stressed and tired so this was the last thing on my mind. But I hope you enjoy this update!

Hitoshi felt off when he woke up, but he knew that Izuku wouldn't want to miss school, so he got up and lightly nudged Izuku. 

"Hey, it's time to get up," his voice was a bit deeper, throat a bit dry from what little sleep they both got. He didn't even realize they stayed up until two in the morning, which was normal for Hitoshi, minus the crying he did for who knows how long. He felt drained, way more tired than he usually does. "Izuku, we have to go to school." With those few words, Izuku shot up, his head colliding with Hitoshi's jaw. He gasped loudly,

"I-I'm so sorry, Hitoshi on my god your nose is bleeding I'm so sorry!" Hitoshi, who was trying to pull himself out of the little daze he was knocked into just set his hand on Izuku's leg, patting it to tell him he's alright. He reached over to his bedside table, getting two pain killers in his hand and walked down to the kitchen. Izuku followed behind him, worry all over his face. He grabbed a napkin, waiting for the lilac haired male to stop walking to dab under his nose. He winced, but didn't fight him. He knew he needed to clean up, and that his nose was a bit more sensitive since it's broken. When Izuku pulled his arm back, he quickly popped the pills in his mouth, and took a gulp of water. 

"I know you didn't mean to, it's okay." He stated, bending his knees a bit to make it easier for Izuku to clean up the blood. When Izuku started bringing the napkin back up to his nose, Hitoshi's nose started to bleed again once he seen Izuku fully. He was shirtless, Hitoshi's night pants were super baggy on him, slipping down even though he tied it as tight it could go. His skin was almost flawless. Until he seen his lower stomach, scars littered his pale skin. He jaw clenched, knowing why he did it. He could tell why just by looking at his father the few times he dropped him off at his house. But he chose to say nothing, taking the napkin and holding it under his nose. 

"Go get dressed, we don't want to be late cause my nose." he smiled at him. Izuku nodded, pulling his pants up above his belly button before walking back upstairs to change. He sighed, he gave me two nose bleeds. He chuckled at the thought of the second one, shaking his head. Once he got the blood cleaned up, he walked back up to his room. He seen Izuku was sitting on his bed, kicking his legs back and forth as he waited patiently. Hitoshi grabbed his uniform pants, changing into them quickly when he noticed the time. He grabbed his duffle bag, and book bag then walked down the stairs, hearing Izuku's footsteps following behind him. 

The day went as it usually did, they attended all their classes, they went to lunch where Monoma announced that there should be a party this weekend, Hitoshi agreed. He hasn't had a party for a whole month, and he figured that's why he felt so off. His usual 'party every weekend' hasn't been happening since he's met Izuku. He felt so relaxed, and didn't feel the need to have anything crazy in his life. He walked over to Izuku's table, setting half of the food he paid for down in front of Izuku, he ruffled his hair a bit. He leaned down, so everyone at the table can hear, "I'm having a party this weekend, if any of you want to come." He smiled, the best he could, at least. 

"I'll try to come," Izuku smiled, but it dropped when the smell of cigarettes filled his nose. He didn't smell like this earlier, he leaned closer into Hitoshi, taking a big wiff before his nose scrunched up, and he pulled away. Hitoshi noticed, but ignored it. Izuku knew he smoked, everyone did, even the teachers. Izuku chose not to say anything, he just opened the sandwich and took a bite. 

Izuku stepped out of his classroom, it was the end of the day and he didn't see Hitoshi anywhere. He shrugged, deciding to just walk home like he usually did. That was, until a black car pulled up beside him, and the window rolled down. "Don't you want a ride?" Izuku looked over to see Hitoshi, who was wearing sunglasses, he was out of his uniform as he usually was once he gets into his car. Izuku said nothing as he got into the car, again, scrunching his nose at the smell of.. what is this? Marijuana? he pulled his shirt above his nose, frowning at the smell. He didn't say anything, of course, Hitoshi was his own person and is free to do whatever he pleased. 

"Oh, sorry Izuku."

"You're not supposed to drive under the influence."

"Do you want to drive then?" Hitoshi shot back, "Yeah, that's what I thought." he snickered, reaching over to pat his head before he brought his hand back to his lap. Izuku just looked away, he honestly felt like he wanted to cry, and he didn't know if that was because of Hitoshi or the the smell just burning his nostrils. Finally, Hitoshi pulled up to Izuku's house. "Drive safe, please." he muttered before shutting the door and walking up to the front door. When he entered his home, his jaw dropped, seeing that the whole house was a mess, papers were scattered everywhere, clutters of objects flew all around and there were a few pieces of broken furniture scattered around as well.  He closed the front door softly, but it was too late. His father's footsteps were already pounding down the stairs, 

"Where the fuck were you?!" He paused, "So you were missing all night, doing drugs?!" 

"N-No no I was-" but he was cut off by his father's fist colliding with his chin.

If Hitoshi didn't make him cry, this sure was.