𝘰𝘯𝘦

"Izuku, stay close okay? I don't want us to lose each other." Uraraka stated, her eyes scanning Izuku's. His eyes were wide seeing all the people crammed in such a small house, seeing people grind on each other, people putting small tabs on their tongues, or others who were either sitting down, or off to the side. Some of their eyes were dilated, and others looking as if they were on a cloud, as if they had no care in the world. Izuku was shocked seeing how similar it was to the movies, even with the loud music blaring throughout the house.

He always wanted to go to parties, but he was never invited, or even heard about them. He always seen his friends or acquaintances on social media having the time of their lives, drinking, smoking, and dancing. He was always a bit jealous, and bummed that he was never able to tag along. So when he overheard Uraraka talking about a party, he quickly asked if he could join; which left her shock.

Izuku didn't even notice that Uraraka got lost in the crowd, which left him all alone, at a party, full of strangers. His initial response would have been to panic, but when he seen a blond haired boy, with a black strip in his hair getting lifted over a keg of beer, his eyes went wide with amazement. He quickly walked over, eyes widening the more the guy chugged. The crowd started to form around him, people cheering him on, fist in the air as they progressively got louder. How could anyone do that? Before Izuku realized it, he was pushed farther and farther back from the blond. He had to admit, he was bummed that he couldn't see the blond finish.

Shrugging, he walked away from the crowd, the house was a little less filled now, since everyone stuck to one room. Izuku decided to go find the drinks, he didn't need to worry about bumping into too many people; he didn't want to start a confrontation, he preferred to lay back in the shadows, admire everyone else live their life to the fullest.

When he finally found the kitchen, he found that the island had drinks already made, his hand reached to grab one, but he got a sickly feeling in his stomach. Something isn't right about this. He thought, remembering all the times he heard about people being roofied, and not being able to remember what happened after drinking whatever was in it. He shook his head, going to the fridge where he found a cold bottle of water. Twisting the top off, he took a sip as he explored the house more. Once he got farther away from the speakers, he could hear some moans from behind the closed doors, or the sloppy smacking of lips. It made him cringe, almost turning around until one of the doors flew open and a black haired, red eyed boy fell out. He had blood dripping from his nose, his eye was all sorts of colors as he tried to get back up to his feet.

"Get your ass back here Aku!" A deep voice yelled, making the male— Aku's eyes widen, he quickly started running down the hall, straight towards the greenette male. "Move! Move!" He yelled, but Izuku wasn't fast enough, Ali ran straight into Izuku, making them both tumble to the floor. The water shot out from the bottle, drenching the both of them as Izuku held onto the plastic for dear life.

Aku didn't even get a chance, he was yanked up by the back of his collar and pulled off of Izuku. The greenette watched with wide eyes as he seen a lilac haired male relentlessly pummel Aku's face in.

Izuku felt sick as he watched the blood cover the lilac haired males hand, as well as Aku's face. He tried to fight back, but the other male was too strong and too fast to even give him a chance.

Aku gave up, his body falling limp on the wall as his legs gave way underneath him. "Maybe you'll learn not to drug girls at fucking parties you fucking prick."

The lilac haired male didn't even notice Izuku, his blinded rage and disgust from having someone else's blood on his hands completely blinded him from the boy shaking on the floor.

The lilac haired male walked into a different room, which Izuku assumed to be the bathroom, which he heard a screech from. But when the purple eyed male walked out with clean hands, he figured whoever was in there decided to keep their mouth shut.

Shinso finally noticed the green haired boy on the ground, his body shaking furiously as their eyes connected. He took slow steps towards him, holding his hands up letting him know he didn't mean any harm until he made it to Izuku's feet, he extended his hand out, hoping he didn't scare him too badly.

Izuku's shaky hand took the strangers, allowing him to pull him up, which the lilac haired male made seem effortless might he add.

"Hey, do you think you know the girl in that room?"

Izuku couldn't speak, he slowly started to walk to the room, his head slowly peaking around the corner to see brunette hair messily covering the girls face. It wasn't until he seen her outfit that he knew whom it was.

Uraraka.

His heart dropped, "Uraraka!" He cried, running over to his best friend and pushing her hair out of her face. "What's wrong with her?! Did he.. did he drug her?! Did he do anything to her?!"

"I think so, just stay by her side and I'll get some water. Okay?" The lilac haired male stated, disappearing from the doorway. Izuku felt her forehead, she was cold but she was sweating horribly. Izuku didn't know what to do, he's never been sick a day in his life.

But he did decide to get the elastic band from her wrist, tying her hair up the best he could, her bangs were now sticking to her forehead. He knew she would want a shower as soon as she woke up.

He heard footsteps enter the room once again, seeing the lilac haired male holding a bowl, and water. He set the items on the night stand, "Put the wash cloth on her forehead, and when she wakes up have her drink the water.

"B-but we need to g-" Izuku stuttered, "she needs to go to the hospital!"

The male shook his head, "there isn't much they can do. I got to her in time so she definitely wasn't raped, just stay by her side."

"B-But what if the owner of the house gets mad-"

"Do I look mad to you?"

Izuku's jaw dropped, not expecting that response from him. "Usually I would take you home, but I don't trust anyone here. I'll take you home in the morning." He stated, backing out of the room. "Lock the door, when you hear three knocks," he knocked three times, each slow but echoed through the room, "just know it's me."

Izuku modded, quickly getting to his feet and going to the door.

"Oh I'm, my names Izuku by the way, Izuku Midoryia."

"Shinso Hitoshi."