𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

you guys, i just went to starbucks and the guy in front of me PAID FOR MY ORDER! MY HEART

Izuku was tired, since he had to clean the whole house, he had to postpone his his essay, which was due today until later that night. Which ended up being around seven o'clock. After reorganizing his room, listening to music and any other tasks that would help him procrastinate on the essay, he finally buckled down at ten thirty, he managed to finish his five page paper at one in the morning. The only downfall to getting done at one, was that he had to wake up an hour earlier to walk to school. I wish you were here. He thought, looking at the bracelet on his wrist, it was the only thing he had of his mothers. When she passed away, Izuku's whole life changed. 

His father took a turn for the worst, he lost his high income job and became a low alcoholic. He once was a family guy, went on vacations every time Izuku had time off from school. Everything Izuku or his mother needed, they had it within the following day. But once his mother started to grow ill, his father's mentality changed. The person he lived with every day wasn't his father, but a cruel man in his father's skin. 

"Izuku.. Izuku?" There was a tap on the table in front of him, waking him up from the trance he was in. "I got you a coffee," Shoto stated, pushing it closer to him. 

"O-Oh, thank you." Izuku smiled, taking the can and popping the top. He took a sip of the drink, smiling at Shoto. "Thank you so much." 

"You should stop waiting until last second to do your work, it's taking a toll on you." He stated, reaching over and tapping Izuku's forehead, "You barely look alive anymore." The greenette scrunched up his nose, sitting back from Shoto's finger before frowning. "I know, I'm sorry Shoto."

"Sorry, what did you do Izuku?" Uraraka asked, setting her bag down on her desk. But when she got a good look at Izuku, she completely understood what the problem was. She frowned as well, "You know you can always come over, Izuku. My parents don't care." 

"And my parents are never home, so you can come over to my place too." Shoto added, he was a bit confused on the situation since he didn't know the full story of Izuku. But with the look the brunette gave him, he had a pretty good idea it had something to do with his parents. 

"Thank you guys, really." he replied, taking another sip of his coffee. 

Half way through the class, Izuku jolted up from the desk. His face went fully red when he felt cold drool from the corner of his mouth. He wiped it off, looking up at Mr. Cementoss glaring down at him, "I'm sorry Mr. Midoryia, is my lesson not good enough for you to stay awake for?" he asked, arms crossed 

"No. I-I mean no sir, your lessons are wonderful! I'm sorry I fell asleep!" He panicked, standing up and bowing down in front of him. He heard a scoff, "Just clean your desk and meet me at my office after school."

"Y-Yes sir!" Izuku walked to the back of the classroom, grabbing napkins and a sanitizer. As he walked back through the row of desks, he didn't notice a foot sticking out from under the desk. His foot caught on theirs, making him fly forward, elbows hitting the ground first. 

"tck, dumbass. Don't you ever look where you're going?" Izuku could feel his eyes start to water as he stood back up, grabbing the materials that crashed on the floor along with him. He quickly walked back to his desk, blocking out the teacher yelling at Bakugou. He received sad looks from his friends and random classmates. Can this day hurry up and end?  

"Deku! Do you want me to wait for you?" Uraraka asked, she startled him, making him nearly jump out of his shoes. He looked at her, shaking his head. 

"Ah, no you don't have to." he smiled at her, "We have a lot of homework to do, I don't want to hold you back. She gave him another sad smile, patting his shoulder lightly, "Okay, text me when you get home!" she stated, walking ahead of him. 

He made his way to the office, taking a deep breath before sliding the door open, stepping inside. "Shut the door behind you," When Izuku looked up, he was shocked to see messy lilac hair sitting in the corner of the room, leaning back with his eyes closed. 

"Hitoshi?" he whispered, forcing the lilac haired males eyes to open, his eyes got wide, shocked to see the greenette. Their eye contact lasted for what felt like forever, until Mr. Comentoss spoke up. 

He cleared his throat, "I see. Well if you're hanging out with him, I see why you're acting up in class." he shook his head, "You need to find a better crowd to put yourself around, Midoryia. At the beginning of this year you were the second to top student in the class. Now you're at the bottom." 

"Yes sir, I'm sorry." he bowed, guilt filling his chest at his teachers words. 

When he stood back up straight he noticed Hitoshi was now stood up, stretching as he did so. Grabbing his bag, he walked out of the room without saying a word. "I'll make sure to be better sir."

"We will see, have a good day."

"You too sir." he bowed yet again before leaving the room. Izuku got to the locker, switching his shoes over when he heard someone lean on the locker. He turned to see none other than Hitoshi.

"Do you need a ride?" he asked, he was now in normal, everyday clothes. A grey tank top, with black jeans to go with it, even a pair of all black shoes. Izuku got a good look at all of his tattoos, dragons along with others. It was honestly breathtaking, and completely shocking that he has them in general. 

"If you want to," He replied, following behind Hitoshi. He wondered where his car was exactly, since he wasn't technically allowed to drive at all. How did he get away with this for so long?  He ended up walking a few blocks to a parking lot. Going over to the passenger side, he waited for the click to signal that the door was unlocked and that he could get in. Buckling up, he held his bag in his arms so he didn't get it mixed with the older males. 

"Why were you in his office?" Izuku asked, glancing over at him. 

"I was skipping class, he usually lets me in his office when I do." Izuku's lips formed an 'o' shape, not expecting Mr. Cementoss to be that kind of teacher, especially since he's so strict with his students. Most of the car ride was silent, except for the music that played in the background. It was nice to drive around, music in the background. It gave Izuku some sort of comfort, being able to let his guard down even if he was with a stranger. But once Hitoshi turned on Izuku's street, he started driving slower. 

"It's your dad, isn't it?" he asked, not looking at greenette. It took him by surprise, peeling Izuku's eyes from the window. He didn't know how to respond, he wasn't even expecting Hitoshi to speak, let alone guess his problem right on. 

"You don't have to say, but I'm just saying I understand. Before my dad got promoted at his job he was a scumbag." He eased on the breaks, looking at Izuku when he fully stopped, "Just know that if you need me, I'll be here." he stated, grabbing his phone and opening it. He handed it to Midoryia, seeing that he was asking for his number. He quickly typed it in and smiled,

"Thank you for everything, Hito."

"Hito?"

"Hitoshi, sorry." 

His lilac eyes squinted a bit as he gave a half smile at Izuku, the light blush on the younger males face really had an affect on him. 

"Get your work done and have a good night."

"You too," he smiled back, hopping out of Hitoshi's car. The lack of car in the driveway also relieved him, at least he could prepare for his father to come home.