four.

Please vote and comment! 

Izuku woke up confused when he heard his alarm, when did I fall asleep? He wondered, looking around to see that he woke up a little bit before his alarm. He got up, walking over to his desk to see that he completed all of his work, he actually was able to finish his work. He quickly organized it before shoving the binders in his bag. He changed into his uniform, Izuku lightly pushed his bathroom door open, confused when he noticed it hit something a bit too soon. He peaked his head around to see his father asleep, face leaning against the toilet seat and drool flowing from the corner of his mouth.

Izuku cringed, reaching his arm in to grab his mouthwash. He didn't want to wake his father, the fear of smelling his breath and being degraded. I guess I won't brush my teeth this morning.

When Izuku opened his front door, he didn't know what shocked him the most. The fact that it was sprinkling outside, or the purple haired male was standing right outside his vehicle, waiting for him. He wasn't in u inform, of course, he was wearing light grey joggers, a black shirt that hugged every muscle on his body paired with black slides. Izuku has to look down as he walked towards him, a slight blush arose on his cheeks. "W-what are you doing here?"

"I didn't think you wanted to walk in the rain,"

"Well, you're right." Izuku stated, glancing over at Hitoshi. He never even noticed he had a lip ring, as well as his septum pierced until now. It just suited him so perfectly that it was never brought to his attention, even his tattoos suited him so well. How did he get away with this? he asked himself, examining all of his tattoos that he could see. They were all black, some had a little color but not too much. He had so much confidence as he drove as well, one hand on the wheel while the other was on the center console, finger tapping on his coffee along with the music that played through the speakers. Izuku was honestly hypnotized by the lilac haired male beside him. 

Hitoshi cleared his throat, noticing the gaze from the greenette, "Do you want a tattoo or a few?" he asked, noticing Izuku's face was cherry red. Don't get him wrong, he was used to getting stares, everyone stared at him for the way he looked but it was different when a cute boy was looking at you. 

"O-Oh I um, I've never thought about getting any." he stuttered, 

"Well, they don't hurt too bad. Only my underarm and chest hurt the worst honestly. But I have a high pain tolerance." Hitoshi replied, lifting his left arm to reveal pikachu, one of his only fully covered tattoos. He was yellow, with a red heart in his paws. It was honestly adorable compared to the rest of his tattoos which had a more darker theme to them. 

"What made you get Pikachu?" Izuku asked, instantly noticing his face get slightly uncomfortable. His jaw tightened, his body language giving off the 'i don't want to talk about it' vibe. "Well, it's cute, I like it." Izuku spoke up, smiling at him. Hitoshi smiled back, but was obviously still a bit uneasy. Izuku tried to continue the conversation, to try and get Hitoshi in the mood he was in before. "I like the idea of getting 'better tomorrow' tattooed on me." 

"Better tomorrow?"

"Yeah, cause today might be bad today but it'll be better tomorrow, almost like looking forward to the future." Hitoshi nodded, turning the car into the parking lot he usually parked in. "I like it," he replied, reaching in the back seat and grabbing his duffle bag. Unzipping it, he grabbed his neatly folded clothes out then proceeded to undress in front of Izuku.

"oh, oh oh." Izuku muttered, turning his head, "Sorry I didn't realize-"

"We've all seen each other change in the locker room, why does it matter now?" 

I haven't seen you change in the locker room. Izuku thought, he never expected someone in  higher grade would be so carefree, to be so bold to just change in the middle of the parking lot. But, unlike the other people in the higher grades, Hitoshi wasn't the same. He was completely different from anyone he's ever met. 

"Are you ready?" Hitoshi asked, Izuku figured he was done changing and glanced back to grab his coffee. But he could only feel his jaw give some slack when he noticed that the lilac haired male didn't put his tie on properly, giving him a relaxed but oh so attractive look. "y-yes," he muttered, grabbing his coffee and hopping out of the car. Hitoshi pulled an umbrella out of his vehicle, opening it and holding it over himself. He nodded for Izuku to come over, waiting for him to approach him before they started to walk to the school. Izuku could smell the cologne that Hitoshi was wearing, it was like everything about him was so attractive to him. 

Izuku never wondered about his sexuality growing up, he never had the time to. He was too busy living his life with his parents, and then when his mother passed away he was too busy mourning her death and taking care of his father to worry about such things. He never even expect to get into a relationship, he didn't find himself attractive, let alone think anyone else would find him attractive. All the thoughts roaming through his mind, he didn't realize he was about to walk into the pole. His shirt being tugged to the side made him let out a little screech as he collided with Hitoshi's tall stature. Why is someone who is basically a stranger being so nice to him? he wondered, looking up at Hitoshi. 

"Are you alright, Izuku?"

-

You guys, I have this whole thing planned SO WELL but I want this to be a slow development, and I'm sure you guys want that too :)