five

Work and school has really fucked me up, so while I'm waiting for my classes to start I'll hopefully post more chapters! Thank you all for understanding!!

The bell rung signalling that it was time to go to lunch, he stood up, his arm wrapping around Uraraka's as he started to walk to the cafeteria. Lunch was something he usually skipped since he never had the money to buy the lunch, but his friends were always nice enough to share their food with him. He sat at the usual table, looking down as he waited for his friends to return from the line. Waiting for them felt like hours, but it was the usual routine that he got used to.

There was a tap on the table, making Izuku jump as he looked up to meet lilac eyes staring down at him. "You're not hungry?" he asked, setting half a sandwich down on the table, then a juice. "But isn't that your-" Izuku was cut off by Hitoshi shaking his head, "I already ate the other half on the way here." Izuku smiled at him, he opened his mouth to say 'thank you' until,

"Hey! Hitoshi!" an angry voice silenced the whole lunch room as a fist collided with Hitoshi's face, making him stumble to the side. "I didn't forget about the party, did you?" the guy, who Izuku recognized as Aku, the guy who tried to pull Uraraka away from the crowd. Izuku stood up, mouth agape as he watched Hitoshi get his balance again. He had blood in the corner of his lip, he wiped it off, scoffing at him.

"Oh, so you remember?" Hitoshi stated, pushing his sleeve up, revealing his tattoos to everyone in the cafeteria. "So that means you remember slipping something in that girls drink? And dragging her into my room?" Aku gritted his teeth, lifting his arm again, running up to Hitoshi just for the larger male to dodge him, grab his arm and twist it behind his back. Hitoshi's shoulders were rising and dropping quickly, his teeth gritting as he spoke, "So you remember attempting to rape a defenseless girl, just to satisfy yourself?" Hitoshi kneed the back of Aku's leg, making him bend down to his knees. Hitoshi leaned down, still speaking loudly as he was at Aku's ear. "But you weren't going to say that, were you Aku?" The more Hitoshi spoke, the angrier he sounded.

Some students started to run out of the cafeteria, one of the cafeteria staff held a phone to her ear as she watched everything in front of her. Hitoshi was still spitting is anger and hatred towards Aku, his grip on his arm tightening which cause Aku to release a painful cry.

"Kenji!" Aku yelled out, Hitoshi turned his head a bit too late when he realized Aku was calling for help. The metal tray that was supposed to be used to hold the food was now being swung towards Hitoshi's face; he was hit right in the nose with a cracking sound. Hitoshi lifted his leg and kicked Aku in the back as he tried to get out of the daze he was hit into. But While Hitoshi was regaining his composure, Kenji dropped the tray and swung into Hitoshi's stomach. He gaped out for air, his lilac eyes connecting with Izuku's green ones, filled with tears as he watched.

Hitoshi wiped his nose, blood still pouring down his face as he tried to get a full breath. This was the last way he wanted Izuku to see him, he did his best to keep his delinquent tendencies to a minimum once he met Izuku. He didn't want to scare him off, which is probably what was going to happen when he noticed Kenji raising his fist once again. Hitoshi grabbed his arm, setting his free hand on Kenji's elbow and pushing forward, a loud popping noise echoing in the cafeteria along with Kenji's cries of pain. Izuku gasped, not expecting Hitoshi to do such a thing.

"Now we're even," He stated, pointing to his broken nose then shoving his hands in his pockets. He turned on his heal, glaring at Aku as he left the cafeteria. The teachers finally ran in, but it was too late. Kenji and Aku were by each other's side, Aku aiding Kenji and Hitoshi was nowhere to be seen.

"Izuku, what happened?" Todoroki asked as he set his tray down. Izuku muttered, "Hitoshi, fight, gotta go." he was still in shock, the blood on the floor not helping since he knew it was only Hitoshi's. His fast walked quickened into run once he left the crowded room, he followed the trail of blood into the first bathroom, seeing Hitoshi was sitting on the toilet seat, tissue stuffed up his nose.

"I need to go to the nurse." he muttered, seeing Izuku. "I need to go," Izuku cupped his arm,

"Come on then, l-l-let's go to the nurse."

he pulled at his arm, but his body was a lot heavier than he expected. "H-Hioshi, come on," he cried, his other hand cupping his face gently, lilac eyes were barely opened, Izuku could tell he was trying his best to stay awake, his lips moving as if he was trying his best to talk to Izuku but nothing came out. Izuku shook him, his heart racing as he tried to get Hitoshi to wake up.

"Wake up, please, come on Hitoshi please!"

When Hitoshi woke up, there was a beeping coming from his left. He opened his eyes to see none other than Doctor Ren, who had a disappointed look on his face.

"Shinso, you broke somebody's arm."

"He broke my nose first! And I was just so angry, that bitch Aku set me up!" He defended himself, realizing his reply wasn't a good enough excuse. He did go too far, he could face criminal charges and get his ass chewed out by his dad once he finds out. "I'm sorry, not for breaking his arm but for disappointing you."

"You should say sorry to him," he nodded towards the greenette passed out in the chair in the corner of the room. His cheeks were tear stained, and he was sniffling every so often. "He just fell asleep, I told him he could go home but he wanted to make sure you were safe— now I don't want to bother him, he cried himself to sleep about ten minutes ago."

Shinso's heart sank at those words, he didn't mean to scare Izuku so badly, he didn't even want to fight in the first place, he just wanted to drop some food off then go sleep in the classroom.

"Anyways, you have to stay the night so we can monitor your nose, if I were you I would send that boy home, he doesn't even look old enough to be out this late," the doctor continued to speak.

"I need to take him home,"

"He didn't have parents to pick him up?"

Shinso shook his head, "No." the doctor shook his head, "if you need to get discharged, tell me now."

"I do."

"Oh, that Monoma boy dropped your keys off, the boy has them." He stated, before turning on his heels, "and don't leave until you have your papers, don't have me waste hospital money like the last time." He said sternly, which made the lilac haired boy roll his eyes. He slipped off the bed and walked over to Izuku, seeing that the keys were in his hand. He carefully took them before picking the boy up, holding him bridal style as he walked out the room. His breathing was a bit difficult, since he had to breathe from his mouth now and avoid using his nose as much due to the bandage. He ignored the stares he received from other patients and staff, he knew he looked like shit, they didn't need to look at him that way.

Once he got outside, he realized he had to wake Izuku up to get him in his vehicle. Then he remembered he could just press the button, and hopefully open the door without waking him. His hopes were achieved when he carefully shut the door, pushing it closed so it wasn't too loud. He quickly went to the drivers side, closing the door just as carefully. He turned the car on, looking over to see he forgot to buckle Izuku in. He groaned quietly, leaning over to grab the seat belt but it locked, he rolled his eyes and pulled on it a few times, jumping when he heard Izuku speak.

"h-hitoshi," he glanced over to see Izuku had bright red cheeks. "I was so worried about you, why are we in your car? Why aren't you in the hospital?"

"I was discharged, now I'm taking you home." He stated, buckling Izuku's seat belt. He couldn't deny that he felt a blush appearing on his cheeks too, but he knew Izuku couldn't see it due to the bruises. So he played it off.

It was quiet for a few minutes, Hitoshi rolling down the windows to let the cool night breeze in the car. It just made the mood a lot more relaxed.

"Are you okay Hitoshi? The doctor said Kenji broke your nose and that it would take three weeks to heal."

"Im okay Izuku, I promise." He reassured him, glancing over at him. "I swear I am." It was quiet again,

Hitoshi noticed Izuku started to fumble his fingers, glancing over at Hitoshi then back at his hands.

"I-is it okay if I stay the night with you?"