nine

WARNING: DRUG USE. I've never actually used this drug, but I have witness people using it. So PLEASE don't come at me if this isn't how it works. (i've only smoked weed I'm sorry)

please vote and comment! It motivates me to update faster

The next few days flew by, Hitoshi was too stoned out of his mind to even go to school. But he did make sure to tell Izuku so he wouldn't be late. He felt bad, leaving Izuku to make that long walk to the school with such short notice, but he knew Izuku would understand. Hopefully. Hitoshi grabbed his phone, using the bluetooth to connect to the speakers which were around the house and clicked on a random playlist. 

"Hey," Monoma nudged his shoulder, handing him a plastic bag. Hitoshi grinned when he seen the shrooms in the bag. "Are you sure you want this?" he asked, "You know how you get when you eat these." 

Hitoshi muttered something, then broke open the plastic bag and ate it. Monoma shook his head, deciding not to take his. He knew why Hitoshi was taking the shrooms, he was the only reason why Hitoshi did them. Hitoshi wanted to see Kaminari again, and it pained Monoma to see his friend sturggling. He knew what shrooms did, it made him hallucinate as well as get his hormones' going crazy. He knew Hitoshi was going to try and find someone who looked close enough to Kami, then regret it the next day. 

"Oh, Izuku is coming, remind me to apologize to him," Hitoshi nudged Monoma who only shook his head. Now he needs to keep Izuku away from Hitoshi, he didn't want Hitoshi's drug-filled state to hurt the poor boy. Within minutes, the house started filling up with people. Hitoshi already started tripping, he monitored Hitoshi as he looked around, trying to find a Kami-look-alike anywhere. It was almost pitiful, but it was mostly heartbreaking. He just wishes that Hitoshi could come to terms with it. But he also knows it's easier said than done. 

Monoma was also watching the door, waiting to see Izuku so he could warn him before Hitoshi probably scares the shit out of him. Thankfully, he was able to get Hitoshi into the living room to make it easier to look out for him. But after about an hour, he noticed the brunette and the boy with white and red hair enter the house, but no Izuku. He got up and walked over to her, "Hey short stuff, where's Izuku?" 

"I don't know, I thought he was here already. He hasn't been at school since Hitoshi gave us the invite." Her facial expression turned to worry as she pulled out her phone and dialed Izuku's number. Usually Izuku would tell her what's going on, if he couldn't come or of he was running late but the more she thought about it, Izuku hasn't messaged her at all. It's been four days, and she heard nothing from the greenette. She stepped back outside, Monoma following behind her. Hitoshi, you better love me for being so responsible. This was the last thing Momoma wanted to be, responsible. He was known for being the life of the party, the one starting up the games and pouring the shots, he was known for being the one to finish the most bottles and make sure everyone around him was having a good time. 

Not being the mom. 

He watched Uraraka hit the green button, only for the speaker to start beeping. She dialed a few more times, every time she heard the beep her eyes started to water more until the tears spilled down her cheeks. "He isn't answering."

Monoma looked at her confused, he didn't understand why she was crying over him not answering, so then he asked, "What's wrong with that?"

Monoma and Uraraka quickly walked in the house, looking for the lilac haired male. He was the only person who know's where Izuku lives. Uraraka was never allowed over, and she understood why. But she wished the greenette would have at least told her just in case something like this happened. Monoma groaned when he seen that Hitoshi was no longer on the couch, he turned to Uraraka, "If you find him, grab his ear and just pull him. " The girl nodded, turning to Todoroki, "You heard him! If we find him, you pull his ear!" 

Todoroki rolled his eyes, he knew Uraraka was afraid that she would possibly get hurt, and he knew he would have to be the one to risk his well-being if they found him. He grabbed Uraraka's hand, "We will search downstairs." he nodded, pulling the brunette along with him. 

Monoma hurried up and ran upstairs, from what he found out, it wasn't normal for Izuku to miss so many days of school, and if he did miss, he would at least message Uraraka for the notes and to apologize for missing. But Izuku has only missed one day in his entire life, and that was for his mother's funeral. He even came the day after, Uraraka said, with his eyes swollen from crying and breaking down every one in a while. It wasn't normal for Izuku to just disappear, and Monoma had a feeling his father was behind it. The first place he checked was Hitoshi's bedroom, he didn't even knock, he's known Hitoshi since they were in preschool, he's seen every part of Hitoshi weather he wanted to or not. The door his his wall with a loud bang, scaring the two people on his bed. 

"Momoma what the fu-" Hitoshi growled at him, but, as he told Uraraka, he grabbed his ear and pulled him away from the girl covering herself with his blanket. 

"Sorry little whore, but we have a friend to save." Monoma pulled Hitoshi out of the room, earning some fowl words from Hitoshi but he couldn't care less. He could hear the girl yelling at him as well, threatening to get her boyfriend to 'jump him'. "You sure do choose the worst people to hook up with, idiot." Monoma pushed Hitoshi on the couch, grabbing his phone and turning the music off. There were groans and yells to 'turn the music back on' but Monoma cleared his throat, 

"COPS ARE COMING! GET THE FUCK OUT!" it was a lie, or course. But only Hitoshi could have figured that out, but Hitoshi was also tripping in wonderland and couldn't call out his lie. The people were running out of the front and side door, some people even opening up the windows to escape. Monoma sat down beside Hitoshi, grabbing his ear again when the lilac haired male started to get up. 

"ow, let go you asshole!" he yelled at him, he did though, not wanting Hitoshi's trip to go bad. Uraraka and Todoroki found Monoma and Hitoshi, they stood in front of them, "What do we do now?" Uraraka asked, looking at Shinsou who was currently eyeing her. Her face went red as he stepped behind Todoroki, who was now Hitoshi's next victim of getting sized up. 

"We have to wait for his trip to end, he took shrooms." 

"He took shrooms?!" Uraraka asked, "Can't he just like, pee it out?" she asked, "Or just ask him for the address?" Monoma turned towards her, then looked at Hitoshi. 

"Go head, try to talk to him."  Uraraka glared at Monoma, peaking from behind Todoroki and called Hitoshi's name, 

"Where does Izuku live, Hitoshi?" Hitoshi sat up, looking up at Uraraka for what felt like forever for the poor girl. She didn't understand why he was just staring at her, then he spoke.

"Kami," he whispered, then Uraraka's realized that he was too far gone in his trip and that they had to wait it out.  And who the hell is Kami?