fifteen[END]

The cool winter air nipped at Izuku's face, making him put his scarf on, wrapping so it covered his mouth. It's been five years since the incident, he was now a college student and worked part time at the public library. He was drained to say the least, it was a lot of work and everyone would agree after seeing him during his exams. Thankfully, he was on winter break, and after working so hard Hitoshi decided to take him on a vacation. He hated that he picked up a job, he told him he would help with anything he needed, but Izuku told him that he's helped him enough.

It was never enough for the lilac haired male. He wanted to give Izuku everything he needed and so much more. But it was hard when Izuku hardly accepted it, but he was glad Izuku accepted this one. He decided to take him to Nagano. A place that had breath taking views, as well as hot springs and even skiing.

"Hurry Izuku! I don't want you to get sick on the trip!" Hitoshi was standing outside of his car, waiting to open the door for his boyfriend. Monoma was in the back seat, he agreed to take Hitoshi's car to his house until it was time to pick them up. Izuku smiled at him, pulling his luggage along. Hitoshi wanted to do it, but after Izuku fully healed from his injuries, he decided to become a little more independent, such as not getting help with heavier things. Once he got to the car, he managed to get the suitcase into the trunk before walking up to Hitoshi, embracing him in a tight hug.

"I'm so excited," he muttered into his neck, "me too." Hitoshi replied, he couldn't lie, his hands were getting clammy at the thought of them being alone together for a full week.

Once they got off of the train, Izuku started to shake from the cold. It was so much colder in Nagano, but the thought of going into the hot springs excited him so much he didn't even care about the cold.

"Come on, the hotel isn't too far away." Hitoshi smiled, he held his free hand out, waiting for Izuku to close the space. The closer they got to the hotel, Izuku noticed Hitoshi started to get more anxious. He couldn't lie, he knew what was going to happen with them being alone for a week, and usually he would feel a bit nervous, but they have messed around a bit and he's never felt more comfortable going all the way with him. He jus hoped he didn't end up in a wheelchair again.

Izuku smiled at Hitoshi, "Are you excited to have me all to yourself?" He didn't expect it, but Hitoshi's face became red, sucking in a sharp breath.

"N-no," he replied, turning his head and pulling at Izuku's arm to get him to the hotel quicker. Izuku was confused when Hitoshi nodded towards the lady at the desk, don't we need a room key? He questioned, but he didn't bring it up since they were going up the elevator. If he was with anybody else, he would question his safety, but the kind of safety he felt with Hitoshi was surreal. Once they got to the hotel room, Hitoshi struggled to get the key out of his wallet.

"Hitoshi are you okay?" he asked, he was starting to worry about him, he's never seen Hitoshi act this way.

"Yes, I'm fine." he smiled at him, unlocking the door. Hitoshi pushed the door open, but waited for Izuku to enter first. Once he did, he felt like his knees were going to buckle in. Rose peddles covered the floor and the bed, the peddles on the bed formed a heart, with a small box in the middle. Izuku walked in slowly, his jaw agape as he looked around to see candles were also all around and bottle of Sake was on the table. Hitoshi walked in after him, going towards the bed he started to speak,

"When we first met, I didn't expect you to become the reason why I got up every morning, I didn't expect you to make me do a full 180 and want to better myself for you. Every since we met, I couldn't imagine my life with you, and I want to be with you forever, not only 'until death do us part'" he stated, opening the box, he kneeled down.

"Izuku, will you-"

"YES! YES YES YES!" Izuku squealed, jumping into Hitoshi's arm, making them both tumble to the ground. His lips smashed into Hitoshi's, tears streaming down his cheeks as he squeezed him as tightly as he could. Once he pulled away, he adjusted so he was now sitting on his lap, watching Hitoshi's hands as they got the ring out. He held his hand out, the ring being slipped on his finger.

"I love you Izuku, and I promise I'll be the best husband I could ever be."

"I love you too."

END.

Thank you all so much for the support you've given me! You don't know how much is means to have such amazing people read my stories. You guys are one of my biggest supporters and honestly helped me through so many insecurities I have about my work. I love you all so much and I hope you've enjoyed the ending chapter!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 || 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐔 🎉