Chapter 21

Chapter 21

I sat on my bed stunned at the fact at what I just had. I could not believe the dream I just had has about Danni!

I pushed back my hair with my hands that somehow managed to get stuck on my bottom lip. I rubbed my tired eyes and stretched my limber arms out wide.

My feet hit the hard, cold Oak wooden floor, and I went to the bathroom. Glancing at my figure in the door mirror, I would say my outfit is presentable enough for a Thursday afternoon jog.

"I am going jog!" I said to my mom, who was in the kitchen cooking.

"Okay," she said and looked at me with a tiny smile.

I shut the door looking out onto the open road beginning to jog.

"Seem like a nice day to jog." said a gruff voice.

I looked to my left and beside me I saw that a young man about the age of 24, was jogging with shorts on and a dark blue t-shirt that was soak with sweat, he had an ear bud in his left ear, his right ear was free for a conversation that I hoping and praying to god that he did not want with me.

"Yeah," I said, not very found of where the conversation was going with him.

I stopped short to notice that my shoe lace was untied and bent down to tie it.

"Hey! Look out!" the young man shouted.

I looked up to notice that a man in black was looking down at me smiling at me with a smug look on his face.

Where in the hell did this guy come from?

The mysterious man's hands where out stretched like he was wanting to help me up but instead his hands and arms looked like they where ready to grab me and snatch me up with force.

"Hey, you. Run!" Said the man.

But I just looked at the man and stared at him for a beat or two, before swift kicking him.

The man was down, and now I was running, for my life. Not jogging actually running.

I hid behind a building, which my back was pinned to, and sighed with relieve I peaked around the corner and saw for myself that the man who was jogging beside me actually saved my life.... was on the ground unconscious.

"Well I'm screwed." I mumbled to myself.

I looked for myself a way out, could down the ally way be an option? Well wouldn't it be yours to if you had two gigantic, broad shoulder men chasing after you? Now wouldn't it?

The fenced was chained and I placed one foot then the other to climb it, well this obviously goes to show to that:

1.) I am terrified of heights and 2.) I have no fucking idea how to climb a chained fence.

"Where are you?" One of the men asked.

"Come out, come out where ever you are?" Said the other.

The rattling of chain fences was sounded through the ally.

"Here that?" One of them asked.

The other one nodded.

They both stopped at the ally and made they way down to the chain fence. "We know your in here. So just show yourself!"

I gulped and in pure silents sat behind the dumpster in fear and praying they will not find me. Praying that I will make it out of here alive.