Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Staring at him hypnotic and scared my breathing started to get heavy and shortening.

He looked at me with a sly smile his eyes danced with signs of the devil.

"I'm scared." I mumbled.

"There's nothing to be afraid of, Rosalyn." He said, walking towards me.

"Yes there is," I said, getting up from the couch. "Your him."

"Rosalyn, I've changed. I have 3 kids, a beautiful wife and a wonderful job here as a nurse." He said with a slight chuckle.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Yeah right."

He sighed. "You have to believe me," he said. "Now come on have a seat."

I scoffed, "Not with you in the room." I sneered.

He patted the couch seat and said in a low, gravely voice, "You have to come so I can say we at least did something for today's sessions."

I sighed and walked back over to the couch and sat there.

"That's better," he said. "Now close your eyes."

I eyed him suspiciously. It was 3:15 p.m. and so far no progresses was made.

"Just do it," he sighed. "I have other patients that need to be seen today as well."

If I had a pen-or better yet a knife I would stab him right in the throat with it.

I rolled my eyes, then closed them.

I heard the clicking of his black ball point pen sounded in my ear. "What do you see?" He asked.

"I...I see-" I started, then paused.

"Take your time." He mumbled, stroking my luscious orange hair.

My eyes quickly snapped open and quickly traveled to my right thigh.

I jumped up in shock, but anguish casted over my face.

"You! I knew it you never changed. I knew it!" I shouted.

Dr. Archer rose from his chair and he laid his clipboard on the sinks counter and walked toward me.

"Your right," he said, in a cunning and sly voice. "I haven't change." He looked down at my thigh and started to squeeze it, hard. "Remember that?"

I squeezed my eyes shut tight. I remember that I wasn't that scared little 9 year old girl who was non-independent and weak, but I was now 18, and I was sturdy, strong, and I never back down from a fight.

I opened my eyes and saw that my so-called "therepist" had his hand still placed on my thigh, he looked up at me with a goofy grin and lust expression upon his face.

I rare my hand back and formed it into a fist and took a hell of a swing at him, hard. Decking him square in the face to be exact.

He held his head upward and tipped it back down with both of his hands cupped over his nose. Muffling through his hands he said, "You bitch!"

He tried to deck me, but I ducked and his fist slammed straight into the wall.

Ouch that had to hurt.

I blocked thinking about the damn guy from my mind from a second and wiggled the doorknob trying to escape. But he was behind me and grabbed the back of my mint green shirt.

I coughed and choked even gasped for air as he was pulling and tugging hard at my shirt. I looked for away to get him off my back.

I eyed the extra black rolling chair that was tucked away in the corner. I reached out and grabbed the heading of it and slung it behind me toward him.

It hit him square in the right knee, it must have been hard though, because he let go of my shirt and doubled over in pain.

I opened the door and escaped.

"You can't hide for long." He mumbled, as he watched me run down the hall, then he shut the door.

I stopped short just halfway maybe even 6 title blocks away from the glowing exist sign above the siding doors and pulled out my phone from my back pocket.

I selected Mom and then typed out.

Me: I'm done with therepy :)

And pressed send then stalked my way toward the sliding door.

"So much for therepy." I thought, then stepped through and out into the cooling Autumn air.

A.N.: There is Ch. 16 of Rosalyn :) Tell me what you guys think :)