Chapter 27

Chapter 27

That Friday I was released from the hospital, I only stayed in there for three weeks and in those three week's Danni was by my side.

"Thanks for everything," I said, once we reached his truck.

He help me in and kissed me on my cheek before shutting the door.

He walked over to the driver side and hopped in. "So, where too?" He asked.

"Go to the police and explain everything," my thoughts we're thinking. "She along with my former rapist needs to be behind bars....maybe even in prison for life, if that's even possible..."

"What are you thinking about," he laughed.

My eyes turned stoned cold. "We need to go to the police station,"

"Wha-"

"No questions, just drive," I bared  my teeth.

He looked at me for a beat, then peeled out of the parking lot and onto the open road.

"You have to believe me I am the real Rosalyn JayLynn Johnson," I pleated.

"That's can't be true we had a girl claiming she was Rosalyn Johnson just last week," the police office said, clicking on her keyboard.

I rolled my eyes. The police office showed me a picture of the girl, she had chestnut brown hair, pale freckled skin, a small buttoned nose and hazel eyes.

"That girl...." I thought. I smiled at the police office, thanked her for her time and walked out.

"What did they say?" Danni asked.

"They don't believe me, but it looks like we will be going back to Hell Hole City, we have something that needs to be straightened out," I said, with my arms over my chest and never taking my eyes off the road ahead.

###

A.N.: Sorry for the slow update s on Rosalyn but I am almost finished with this book completely. Do you think everything will turn out alright at Hell Hole City (aka Rosalyn's home)? Sorry for it to be so short...