Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"I heard about your friend, Rosalyn," Dr. Vincent said. "I am so sorry."

"If you want, we can make this session short for today." He said.

I nodded.

"Okay," he said, with a sigh. "Close your eyes."

I did what he said, but instead of seeing visions of my attacker, I saw visions of Jen.

Why Jen?

"What do you see?" He asked, the sound of his pen clicking sounded in my ear.

"I-I see Jen." I said, in a quite voice.

The mutiple shopping trips with her, her 6th grade sleepover, her sweet 16 birthday party. Then her face on the television appear the caption underneath said; Two Dead Girls Bodies Found.

I could imagine the blood and the cuts and brusis all over her body. All of this seemd like a dream like she should not be dead.

My eyes snapped open, Dr. Vincent stared at me for a while, not even bothering to write anything down.

Then he cleared his throat, "That will be all for today, Rosalyn."

I nodded my head and sat up on the couch, looking around the large office.

He walked over to his desk sat down and rubbed his temples then sighed. "Next week, I will to go to another hospital to treat another medical patient," He said. "So I will have an assistant that week."

"Oh, okay." I said. "What is his/her name?"

"Its a guy and is name is Logan Archer." He mumbled, going through a stack of medical papers.

Logan Archer? For some strange reason that name sounded firmilar but didnot signal any warning alarms or bells that set off in my head.

A.N.: So you guys there is Ch. 11 of Finding Rosalyn. What did you guys think? Leave comments :)