💧Fight💧

『• • • ✎ • • •』
Okay, First off Reader is a male again since...I want to Sue me and...This Is going to put most people against me but this is for Katara again and going to vent on my and other people's thoughts on Katara. So This should be fun and I might possibly get thrown off of Wattpad by my readers but WHATTA GONNA DO!

Warning
Explaining Zuko's Trauma
Trauma
Death
Suicide
Yelling
A really bad fight scene writing
Mention of Blood
『• • • ✎ • • •』

"The Fire Nation" 

"Mom" 

"Killed my Mom" 

"Reminds me of my Mom" 

"I wish my mom was here" 

"HE KILLED MY MOM" 

"I'll never trust you. YOU killed my mom" 

"The Fire Nation" 

"The Fire Nation Killed" 

"The Fire Nation Killed My Mom" 

"OH, MY FUCKING SPIRITS!!!" 

I gripped onto my hair and threw myself back onto the floor. If I had to hear her say that she lost her mom due to the Fire Nation I'm GOING TO LOSE MY SHIT! I growled and got up out of my tent and stormed off into the trees that were surrounding us and keeping us hidden. 

We were sharing stories with Zuko & Ace earlier that night since They are part of the team now and all Katara was talking about was her mom. Which I wouldn't be mad at if she didn't end it EVERY! SINGLE! TIME! With the fact that the Fire Nation Took Her Mom From her then PROCEED TO GLARE AT ACE AND ZUKO LIKE THEY'RE THE REASON SHE'S DEAD

I ripped the water out of the ground under me and sliced it, bashed it and splashed it against a tree almost chopping through it before remembering that...we're in hiding at the moment and making a huge tree go TIMBER out of nowhere would probably not be a good idea. 'They didn't ask to be Fire Nation. Zuko didn't ask to be the son of the Firelord. They didn't ask to be fire benders. They didn't ask for a self-absorbed baby to proceed to make them feel bad for BEING what they had no CHOICE in BEING!' 

I turned to punch the tree beside me and stopped when I saw the girl of the hour standing by me with a look that just screams she's about to scold me like a parent. "What?" "What??? What? What are you doing out here???" She softly growled like I was a child. "Blowing off some steam now if you'll excuse me" I tried to walk away but she grabbed my hand and forced me in place. "You're not going anywhere young man!" "What are you, my mom?" I growled glaring at her making her flinch a little. "(Y/N) I'm not acting like a mother. I'm simply doing what my-" "Stop it right there Water gal I don't wanna hear about your mother again." 

She looked at me with such disbelief and disgust after I said that. She had the Audacity to ask me to repeat myself. I got closer in her face and said it slower and enunciated every word.

"I. Do. Not. Wanna. Hear. About. Your. Mother. Again! Is that clear enough or do I gotta speak whiney baby for you to understand." "You better take that back! I didn't ask for my mother to be taken by the Fire Nation!" I glared at her and pushed her away from me. 

"You think that you have it the worst here??" "Yes! I lost my MOTHER (Y/N) What part of that do you not understand! You never could understand! NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I HURT AND HOW MUCH PAIN I'M IN!!" I lost it and ripped water from the tree beside me and shot it at her flinging her back a decent amount. She was taken so aback she stumbled getting back up "AANG LOST HIS ENTIRE NATION 100 YEARS AGO!" "HE-" "HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HIS FUCKING PARENTS KATARA!" "He doesn't-" "OH HE DOESN'T COUNT??!? HIS TRAUMA DOESN'T COUNT??" I shot more water at her and she shot it right back turning it into icicles. I dodged them and shot them back as small blades. 

"Okay, How about Toph? HMM? She was UNHEARD OF and No One EVEN KNEW SHE EXISTED until SHE RAN AWAY!" She got it with them groaning since they were small enough to pierce the skin. "She chose that!" "Fine Your FUCKING BROTHER THEN?" I bend the water droplets in the air and shot them at her but she shot it back turning into ice last second and slicing skin open a little blood trickling out "He Lost His Mom That Day Too! He had to grow up to PROTECT you since he felt like he FAILE when his mother died!" 

"He didn't have as strong of a Bond as we did DAMNIT!" She raised her hands to attack but I beat her do it pinning her body into the tree using the plant around me due to the water inside them. "Ace Lost His Sister, Brothers and his best friend due to the fire nation attacking people. They were forced to join the army and were drowned due to their boat capsizing! On TOP of That, He's an orphan due to his parents giving him up!" "Then he wouldn't know-"

"Fucking ZUKO! Abusive Father and sister who tormented him his whole fucking life. The only people he has a healthy relationship with are General Iroh, Ace and His mother and his mother upped and DISA-FUCKING-PPEARED when he was JUST A FUCKING CHILD. His father burned him for not SEEING WHY they had to attack people since they'd lose soldiers and was BANISHED until he could find the avatar who was MISSING for a 100 FUCKING years! He wasn't supposed to find him and that's WHY Firelord Ozai banished him and stripped him of his honour making him think he could never get it back!" 

Katara went silent and looked down at the ground but I still wasn't fucking finished. I was angry that she thought no one else's trauma mattered. That it's only hers and that she's the only one that lost something or someone due to this. How self-absorbed would someone have to be to think it's only them who's hurt. Only them who has something to lose or gain from this? 

"I LOST MY FUCKING PARENTS TOO! I LOST THEM BECAUSE I WAS BORN! MY MOTHER DIED DURING FUCKING LABOR AND MY FATHER KILLED HIMSELF SINCE I LOOKED SO MUCH FUCKING LIKE HER HE COULDN'T BARE TO SEE ME AGAIN KNOWING THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE WAS DEAD BECAUSE OF ME! WE ALL HAVE FUCKING TRAUMA. WE ALL LOST SOMEONE SPECIAL TO US! WE ALL HAVE FUCKING PROBLEMS! YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY FUCKING ONE KATARA! AND I FUCKING GET IT! IT WAS YOUR MOM BUT FOR SPIRITS FUCKING SAKES YOU NEED TO GET OVER IT AND MOVE FUCKING ON! ALL OF US BUT YOU HAVE! YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY PERSON IN THE FUCKING WORLD TO HAVE LOST SOMEONE BECAUSE OF THIS WAR AND YOU BETTER FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT" 

"I...I..." "YOU-" "(Y/N)? Katara? What's going on???" I looked over and saw the entire Gaang. They looked scared, tired and worried. I looked at them then back at Katara then them again. they seemed to notice the plants wrapped around Katara and my out of breath and frustrated look. Sokka was the first to speak up and step forward. "(Y/N)...Whatever it's about and whatever you're angry about. It's okay. If it involved Katara I'm sure she understands now...right?" He looked over and Katara nodded not lifting her head up. 

I clicked my tongue and looked away from her. "She has nothing to say for once..." I turned on my heel and walked back into my tent leaving everyone else confused worried and probably scared behind me but I couldn't care less. I really couldn't since I still had room in me for another fight and I didn't want to fight them since they had nothing to do with it.

『• • • ✎ • • •』
Welp This helped me vent a little with my own problems. And no it's not what I wrote for Ace I made that up as I typed. But...The message is a vent for me but WHATTA GONNA DO! Anyway I Hoped you liked it
TATA

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Everything Is Connected