💧My Love💧

『• • • ✎ • • •』

This was a request by the lovely AllisonTart so I hope you like it! Cause I am sure as hell do.  So im adding some things from their request to make it make more sense since Firelord HATES waterbenders so...yee!!

『• • • ✎ • • •』

~Your POV~

5 years ago BA [Before Aang]

11 Years Old

"Go I have to Yue? What if...What if he's scary?" I asked looking up at my 5 minutes older sister. Her hair was snowy white while mine was silky (H/C). I looked into her Worried and upset blue eyes. "I'm sorry (N/N) but you have to. To protect all of us. It was agreed by the Firelord and our father." Tears filled my eyes as Yue hugged me tightly.

I was being forced to be engaged to the Firelord's Son so ensure peace between the Northern Water Tribe and the Fire Nation. Along with my hand in marriage, the fire lord demands half of the Water benders work for him in many of his factories along with a written agreement of n double-cross from both of the powerful men.

I was set to meet the Prince in a few months since today was the day it was being decided. I didn't want to be engaged nor did I ever think it would be to ANYONE in the Fire Nation "It's your duty, My dear sister. He wouldn't take me since of my weak stature and not being able to Water bend. I promise you I'll be right next to you each and every step of the way." "Promise?" "I swear on the Moon Spirit" I smiled and hugged my sister tighter than before.

~Time Skip~

"It's time to meet the prince (N/N)" Father said with fake enthusiasm drenched in his tone. He didn't like this any more than I did. I simply nodded as we walked through the Firelord's palace. We had to go there for safety precautions but not for us...for them.

'Stuck up...colonizing pussy ass bastards'

We walked into the Throne room and my father knelt down. He looked up at me and I sighed before doing the same. "Welcome Chief Arnook. I hope the travel was luxurious" "Yes it was, thank you for your hospitality" The Firelord stood up and started walking towards me. I flinched when he stood in front of me which seemed to make him smirk with pride.

"Remind me of your name again young one?" I looked at my dad and he nodded sadly. I looked the Firelord in his intimidating eyes and cleared my throat. "I am Princess (Y/N) Daughter of Chief Arnook of the Northern Watertribe...bride to be of the Prince of the Fire Nation" The sadistic grin that dawned on his lips showed fucked up this man was

"Good, Pleasure to meet you Princess (Y/N). I believe it's time for the newly engaged to meet one another don't you agree Chief Arnook!" "Yes your majesty" He snapped his fingers and the door opened seeing two kids there. One, The male, being around my age with short black hair and beautiful amber eyes covered in head to toe in Red. The other is younger and a female with slightly longer black hair however her eyes held mischief and lack of Empathy drenched in red as well.

A shiver went down my spine as I looked at the girl so I looked back at the boy. I didn't say anything knowing it wasn't my place to say anything. The two kids walked to their father's sides and the girl stepped forward to look at me. She rolled her eyes however looked to the Firelord with a smile. "She's Pretty. Might do Zu-Zu some good" "Azula!" The boy's father nudged him slightly while the girl, whose name is apparently Azula, smirked.