🗿Metal🗿

『• • • ✎ • • •』

A toph x Reader was requested by the wonderful SleepyWolves so I hope you like this idea as much as I did! So this is a few years after the defeat of the Firelord so yays!!

『• • • ✎ • • •』

~Toph's POV~

"TOPH YOU BASTARD!!!!" I turned to the side only to be tackled to the ground. I was about to attack when I realized who it was. "ACE YOU BASTARD!!!" I tightly hugged them as they hugged me. "Toph next time you go off and save the world at least give me a notice! You've been gone for MONTHS!!!" I chuckled as we both got up from the ground. "I was worried to fuck and back about you until your parents told me you were with the Avatar" I blew a strand of hair off my face and shook my head. "Yeah, my parents thought he kidnapped me when I willingly went with him. I mean I thought him Earthbending" Ace smirked and nudged me. "That's awesome! I also heard you figured out Metalbending!"

"Of course I did! It's me!" They rolled their eyes before smiling even brighter. "Can You teach me???" "Of course!" They beamed at me before jumping around haphazardly! "ALSO! I have to introduce you to someone to prove Im friends with the legendary Toph! They don't believe me!"

Toph grinned before rolling her eyes. "Sure Let me meet this doubter!" Ace laughed before I wrapped my arms around her arm. "Lead the way crazy-ass" ace nodded before they shot up into the air and was propelled forward using the Earth underneath them.

~Your POV~

There was a thud in front of me and I didnt need to look up to know who it was. Ace always snuck in through my back garden so it was a no-brainer who it was. "Hello, Ace" "Sup (N/N)!! Look who I brought hooome~!!" I rolled my eyes and looked up seeing Ace showing off a shorter messy black haired girl. Her eyes were a milky white and staring off into the distance however he lips had a huge grin.

"Sup! So you're the friend Ace Wanted to show me off too?" "Who are you supposed to be?" She snorted out a laugh as she crossed her arms. "Let me try to refresh your memory. The Blind Bandit The best Earthbender the world has ever seen? Creator of Metalbending? Trained Avatar Aang how to Earth AND Metal bend? Aka Toph Beifong!"

My eyes widened as I looked at Ace with a bewildered expression. "I TOLD ya I wasn't lyin'!! I'm friends with THE Toph Beifong!!" I stood up and went in front of toph sticking my hand out for her. "It's a pleasure to meet you Toph Beifong. It's an honor" "Damn right it is" She didn't take my hand so I put my hand down.  She turned to Ace who had a shit-eating grin on their face.

"Anyway!! Time to teach me Metalbending!!!" I gasped and looked at Toph. "Could you teach me as well??" She turned a soft pink but nodded. "Oh uh...Of course, I can!" She gave me a cocky grin before pushing us both off of her. "Alright! It's all about seeing without using your eyes. You need to see the dirt and rock in the metal! Then you can bend it!" I nodded excitedly like I was just seeing bending for the first time.

She had some metal around her wrist and started bending it in different shapes and sizes. I looked at it in pure awe as she twirled it around her and us. Ace laughed as they watched it while I was staring at it as if it was the reason the hundred-year war ended. "That's INCREDIBLE!" Toph went a slight shade darker of pink but her grin grew 10 fold. "Come on I'll teach you"

~Time skip Toph's POV~

It's been a few months since I started teaching Ace and (Y/N). (Y/N) was progressing quickly and acting as if she was made for metal bending. She bent the metal in her home and showed me personally. From what I could limitedly 'see' it was impressive. We would spar against each other and show each other the limits of our ability. (Y/N) might as well have been an air bender since she was light on her feet. I couldn't see her but her attacks we're big enough and loud enough to see. She was incredible.

We were hanging out at her house barely winding down from our training session with metal bending. She seemed proud of herself based on her jumping feet. Even though I couldn't see her face I could tell she was smiling as wide as the moon. "That as so much fun!! Toph you see the greatest teacher EVER!" I smirked and crossed my arms. "Damn right I am. I mean even the AVATAR wanted me to train him"

She laughed which was contagious causing me to as well. She slipped her hand into mine with what I could only guess as a grinning smile but I was too focused on her hand. It is as slightly rough in the palm but soft everywhere else. She was right in her grip but not right enough to cause harm. She was also extremely warm. "You're the best Toph. I mean it!" She kissed my forehead which caused me to tense but my face was red hot.

"I-I...Th-Thank you" She giggled at my stutter before i gripped onto her arm. I could see her figure a lot more. She was taller than me but that was already known. She also was curvy with a little squish around her tummy which was adorable to me. I couldn't see her eyes or her face but....it was okay. Since to me, she was the most beautiful person on earth AND the spirit world.

『• • • ✎ • • •』
Okay, this is REALLY trashy and not my best work but I'm not good at writing Toph. [Which is ironic since I've gotten a lot of request for her] it's also late since schools been kicking my ass AND ON TOP OF THAT i hurt my ankle really fuckin badly so yay
『• • • ✎ • • •』

Everything Is Connected