💙I'm Sorry💙

Damn it's been a while. I'm sorry everyone My Personal Laptop is MIA and my school chromebook blocked Wattpad so I couldn't update. HOWEVER I did update on Archive Of Our Own [AO3]. I write ship content overthere so if you want books like that go over there. The username is the same as it is here! Anyway Let's start this off!!

~Zuko's POV~

I needee to find the Avatar. I needed to...restore my honour. I needed to help the fire nation. I needed to come home. I needed to bring them back to father. But....I've been stalling on doing that last thing.

I found her...The Avatar...(Y/N)

She was strong and already was a master Air and water bender. I found her...weeks maybe months ago. I found her frozen in some ice. That's where she was hiding for a hundred years. Buried alive in ice near the southern water tribe. I took her in planning on taking her back home immediately but...Uncle Iroh voted against it.

"We should help her. When she awakes she might be scared. Who knows what she saw last before freezing alive. Please Prince Zuko..." I was reluctant but agreed seeing the pleading look in my uncle's eyes. When we found her we also found a sky bison. I thought they were driven Into extinction but the Avatar...(Y/N) had one named Appa.

When she woke up I saw her eyes...they were a gorgeous and bright (E/C). She claimed to be 16 years old and came from the Eastern Air Temple. How she got from the southeast side of the Earth kingdom to here was a mystery to the both of us. When she spoke my heart melted since she seemed so ignorant to the world and what shes missed. When she smiled I felt like crying since it was...real. it wasnt weighed down by...the world around her.

My crew took her in and ignoring our orders from my father, ignoring the fact that she was the only one that can stop us, ignoring the guilt that would eat at us since we were the reason her kind were gone...extinct...we cared for her. We protected her....I protected her.

I cared for her.

I Kept her Hidden from the truth and the world...

I loved her.

She loved me.

Until today....

"Zuko! Zuko what's going on??? Why am I chained down??"

I couldn' look at her. I couldn't speak or even think about her. I had my back turned to her as she was chained down. She had her hands covered and cuffed behind her so she couldnt fire bend. Her feet were moved from the ground and elevated up so she couldnt move the water under us.

"Zuko....Please...Zu I-"

"Silence. Gag her. She can use her breath against us."

My crew understood what was happening but still was hesitant...hell I was hesitant to give the order. I had to. My father...his general. They figured out the Avatar was alive. I dont know how but...this means I had to give her to him.

"Wait- No! DON'T GAG ME PLEASE!" From the other side of the ship We could hear Appa struggling and trying to free itself to save (Y/N). A whine was heard and a loud thud followed by silence. "Appa!!!"

"I said GAG HER!"

My soilders that were in charge of guarding her followed the order and gagged her with metal. She was learning earth bending through the places we took her. She never never understood why the rest of us had hid and changed our clothes when she wanted to get off the ship. She found someone named Haru and learned by watching him when he thought he was alone.