💨By Your Side💨

『• • • ✎ • • •』
Aang He's super relatable honestly. Or is it just me? Anyway, this is before the war and before he runs off! Let's go!
『• • • ✎ • • •』

~Your POV~

"So like this?" I waved my hands and made a ball of air and tried to hop on top of out but I ended up crashing through the airball and onto the ground. "Ow!" "Well you got the ball part down but you gotta hop on quickly and on the balls of your feet!" The boy next to me explained forming an airball and hopping onto it and spinning off. I laughed as he spun around me causing my hair to flare up and in my face. He jumped off and gave me a goofy grin. Spitting hair out of my mouth I smiled back.

"How did you come up with that Aang?" "I don't know. I was messing around and thought of it!" "Have you thought of a name for it?" "No, not yet but it's really fun to do! I wanted to show you first before anyone else!" I blushed softly but rolled my eyes. "Whatever you say Twinkle Toes" He laughed "Why do you call me that?" "Cause you're never on the ground. You're always up in the clouds literally and figuratively" "Aww come on (Y/N) im not that bad" I gave him a look and he laughed "Okay your right"

I laughed and punched his shoulder. "I know im right" He grinned stupidly and rubbed the back of his neck. "I thought of a name for your air ball though!" He cocked his head and raised an eyebrow. "The Air Scooter!" He gasped and jumped up and down. "That's awesome!!!" I laughed at his antics before he pulled my arm. "Come on let's show the others!" He pulled me behind him as i laughed and followed him.

We got where the boys were and Aang showed them his Air Scooter, giving me credit for naming it, and tried to help the others get it down. A lot of them failed but some got the hang of it rather quickly. "Aang" Aang and I both looked to see the monks there. "Come with us" "Did you do something?" He shrugged and shook his head. "Not as far as I remember" I shook my head and pushed him a little. "Go dumb dumb" he smiled slightly before walking off.

~Timeskip~

An hour past and word spread quickly. One of the boys went and eavesdropped on Aang and the Monks and heard that Aang was the next Avatar. Everyone immediately started saying that playing games with him would be unfair and that he was too powerful to hang out with, etc. I was dumbfounded. Avatar or no Aang was still Aang. I was trying to talk some sense into them but they weren't listening. Mostly cause im the only girl so "i wouldn't understand how rough he can be" or something.

I groaned and looked over seeing Aang. I smiled and walked over there acting innocent. "What's up Aang?" "Apparently...im the next Avatar" he was excited until he tried to play with the others and they turned him down. "Why?" "It couldn't be fair if you were put in any team since your the Avatar" "Come on that's stupid. He's still Aang-" "Come on (Y/N), we need an even number to play"

Aang sighed and turned to walk away. I  shook my head. "No, Imma stick with Aang. I don't care if he's the Avatar he is still my best friend and ill always be by his side!" I crossed my arms and glared at them. "(Y/N)?" I looked over my shoulder and smiled at Aang. "Yes?" "You don't have to do that I know how you love Air Ball and-" I blew air at him and he stumbled backwards a little.

"Shush. Im never leaving your side Aang. Even in death" I took his hand and started walking away with him before glaring at the boys. "Even if everyone else doesn't trust you I will Aang." I smiled at him and he was a bright red. "Your the best (Y/N)"

"We're both the best cause we work side by side" He smiled brightly and held my hand. "Forever"

Everything is Connected