🔥Hope🔥

『• • • ✎ • • •』
Okay but like..Zuko x Katara is a cute ship in my opinion. I won't say it should have been cannon cause like...fuck that argument but i like the concept that a Water bender and a fire bender being in love ya know? Btw
You're a male in this so Male reader x Female
Anyway, let's go!
『• • • ✎ • • •』

~Katara's POV~

"SOKKA!" "What? Suddenly afraid of a little water oh great Water Bender?" I pulled up the water from the lake and splashed it on his face. "Oops" I rolled my eyes at my brother. Aang and Toph were talking near Appa while my brother played in the water. "It's risky for us to be right here you guys. We're too close to a Fire Nation camp for comfort." Toph shrugged looking forward. "They're around 2 miles away so we'd be able to split if they were to come and kick their butts at the same time." She said confidently punching her fist into her palm.

I sighed and shook my head. "I just have a really bad feeling." "You're just a worry wort sit down and relax Katara," Toph said with a smile as she motioned her head to the spot next to her. I sighed and sat down "Fine" I watched my brother swim with Momo and smiled. 'He is so much of an idiot.' Toph yawned and popped her knuckles. "Welp imma hit the hay. Don't stay up too late idiots." "I think we all should head to bed so we can leave before those fire idiots soldiers wake up" "agreed," We all said our goodnights and laid down. Sokka was still up getting out of the river and drying himself off. 

As soon as I started to doze off Toph shot up. "Guys get up now!" I snapped awake and saw a ball of heat hit near us. We all shot up out of our beds. I looked over where the ball was sent from and saw an equally scared boy. He had his eyes locked on me but his stance was still strong and ready to attack. He was wearing the fire nation insignia on his chest but he couldn't have been a soldier. He didn't look that much older than me.

He shot again but near Appa. He looked at me and motioned his head to the Bison. "Leave! Now" I paused and looked at him. 'He's helping us???' Toph stomped her foot and her left hand in the ground. The boy fell through and appeared by us. Toph pushed her fists together and he was encased in rock. His hands were heating up but he couldn't break out. "Let me out, please. I'm trying to help" "yeah by almost burning us alive!" Sokka yelled tired as hell. The boy shook his head. "I had to wake you up somehow. I know who you all are and you are not safe here"

"So you were helping us why?" I asked looking at him. He looked at me and smiled slightly. "Yeah, you're Fire Nation! "Not every person in the Fire Nation wants this war to continue. We want the war to stop and only The Avatar can do so." I looked at him in shock. 'Not only does he want to help us he wants to end the war?' "That's great and all but why are you here? You don't look like a soldier" Toph questioned crossing her arms. "Well, im not a soldier yet...I was taken from my family saying is be a great soldier since I was the only fire bender in my family. So i was taken to the training camp around 2 miles from here along with other boys taken from home."

"Wait so that camp we saw trains Soldiers?" The boy nodded "Yes" "Well i suppose we can trust you, right guys?" Aang questioned. I nodded along with Toph. "He isn't lying about any of this so i trust him. Sokka sighed " Yeah sure if Toph does i do too." I smiled and Toph took the rock off him. "Thank you, My name is (Y/N) by the way! It's a pleasure to finally meet the Avatar and his friends. Aang, the Last Airbender and the Avatar, Toph, the blind Earth Bender Master, Sokka, Swords master, and master strategist and Katara, The beautiful and Master Water bender!"

I blushed when he said that but crossed my arms. "How do you know about us to the detail?" "Everyone does! You all have left a name for yourself everywhere you go!" I blushed harder but nodded "So we're known for those things you said?" "Well, I added something to your description" He smirked winking at me. My face couldn't get redder and I looked away. I heard a growl but largely ignored it. (Y/N)'s flirty attitude didn't last long. He turned to Aang and looked at him. "You all need to split now. The others will be up soon and the commander won't hesitate in ordering us to kill you all. Please leave"

Aang nodded and flew up on Appa. "Come on you guys" I nodded at Aang while Sokka helped Toph up on Appa and getting out stuff. "Thank you (Y/N)" he turned to me and smiled. "No problem Katara." He kissed my cheek and smiled. "I hope we meet again when all of this is over and done with. I know y'all will make it happen." I covered my cheek with my hand and smiled. "I hope so too." I kissed his cheek and ran over to Appa. "See ya gAang!" Sokka smiled and clapped his hands. "HECK YEAH! ITS CATCHING ON!" I laughed and waved at the (H/C) Fire bending male.

"I hope I see him again"

『• • • ✎ • • •』
Okay this one was short but it's currently 12:08 and i have a raging headache and i can't find the advil. [Update: Found it it was hiding] So im dying anyway if you want a part 2 ask! Anyway bye!
『• • • ✎ • • •』

Everything is Connected