🔥Your Mine🔥

『• • • ✎ • • •』
So I got Two separate requests one being an Azula Request which was one I've been wanting to do for a while and the other was was a Yandere one so I wanted to fuse the two! This should be fun!! Anyway, Let's get going!

TRIGGER WARNINGS!

YellingDeathBloodForest FiresPossessiveness

『• • • ✎ • • •』

~Your POV~

Running
Burning
Crying
Running

I've never been more scared of her in my life. Yes, I've been frightened by her or even startled but never like this. I've never wanted to run as far as I am from her for the years that I've known her.

Flames
Yelling
Laughing
Running

I've known Azula since childhood and We've always been close. Recently Azula has been having paranoid thoughts and I've been trying to help her. Maybe that's what made her like this towards me...maybe that's why she killed them. Maybe that's why she's gone crazy

CracklingAshesLaughterScreaming

"(Y/N)!? Where did you go?! I'll BURN DOWN THIS ENTIRE FORREST To find you!" I got up and kept running making false scorch marks on trees to try and lead her away from me. "Okay...Okay, I gotta...I gotta keep running" I panted out leaning against a tree looking around quickly hearing loud crackling from trees being burned around me.

"Come back to me my love~! You can't hide from me forever!" I kept running and running until I collapsed onto the ground by the tree. I tried to catch my breath since my chest felt like it was on fire. My lungs were about to collapse in onto themselves. My feet and legs were throbbing as if I was being stabbed repeatedly. "Fuck Azula...What happened to you?" 

"There you are (Y/N)~" I tensed immediately when I heard her. I looked over and she was right there. She had blood, ashes and soot all over her. I tried to get up and run but she grabbed onto me and pulled me to her. I tried to fight her but her grip was tighter than hell

"I found you (N/N)~ Did you really think I'd let you run away from me? Who else would you run to? The Avatar? I'll kill him too if I so dear have to!" I gulped and look into her golden eyes. She was mental but I promise she isn't a bad person. "A-Azula Please re-relax. Y-You, don't need to kill anyone else okay?" She looked me up and down but her grip only tightened. She had killed Mai, Ty Lee, Her Father, Some of her Soldiers and may have killed her brother. I haven't seen him and I was scared that she had killed him out of jealous rage. 

Azula's eyes narrowed her eyes at me and I was sweating. I didn't like that look in her eyes. "You won't leave me...ever do you understand me (Y/N)?? Your MINE! Is this clear?" I nodded quickly s my eyes watered. "Yes Yes I understand Azula but please I-I need you to relax. I'm not leaving or betraying you but I need you to relax. I know your not a bad person and you didn't mean anything you did-" "Oh but YEAH I DID! I killed Ty Lee and Mai for betraying me! I killed my Father for being a big ASSHOLE!! Those Soldiers I killed were giving Loving eyes at you since you were SO NICE to them and I killed my brother. I killed my brother by BURNING him since I knew He liked you and I knew...I knew you liked him didn't you?!" 

I stepped back slightly but her grip only tightened on my wrist. I was scared she was gonna burn me if she tightened it anymore. I did like Zuko. I loved him ever since childhood but I never said anything to him since I was scared that he'd get mad. "ANSWER ME! DID YOU?!?" I started crying at how aggressive she was being, the pain in my entire body, the weight of the situation dawning on my shoulders, and the fact that...Azula was the one causing this pain. "Y-Yes I did!" I answered with my eyes closed scared to look her in the eye. 

"I knew it...I just KNEW it! Well, At least he's dead now and Your all MINE!" She pulled me back to her chest as her other hand started playing with my hair. "Your Mine and I'll make sure to keep it that way...my little fire bug~" Azula looked me in my eyes and her eye softened ever so slightly. "I'll protect you I promise." She kissed me as she held me. Her free hand that was playing with my hair was now cupping my face. I kissed her back...scared that if I didn't she would hurt me. 

If I obey she won't hurt me
If I kiss her she won't burn me
I'm Her's after all

Everything is connected