Chapter Thirty-Four

Daniela's POV

An hour later, we parked in a relatively large area with many beautiful secluded buildings. It was an isolated area sounded by nature, giving the place a very relaxing ambience. The place was unusually quiet, so I assumed it to be a private spot. It was so magnificent.

"You can close your mouth now, Daniela."

I turned to him and scowled, with him snickering in return. All he had done throughout this ride was to annoy the hell out of me.

"When are you going to stop pissing me off?" I pouted in annoyance.

"It's just cute when you make those weird facial expressions. I can't help it," he told me, poking my nose. I pushed his hand away as my face started heating up.

"What is this place?" I asked, looking back out the window. I guessed it to be some kind of beach resort, because I caught glimpse of the sea on our way here,

"It's a beach resort," he confirmed.

"It doesn't seem like anyone else is here," I pointed out, looking back at him.

He nodded, smiling comfortably. "It's a private place, and I reserved this whole place for the two of us."

My eyes widened, as my jaw dropped. "Just for the two of us?"

"Yeah," he nodded. "I want us to have all the privacy we could possibly get."

"Oh, and what do you plan doing with us alone here?" I asked suggestively.

He smirked at me. "Many, many things my dear wife. I'm sure you're going to like every single thing that we do here..."

I smiled shyly, smacking his shoulder. "Stop that!"

"Come on."

We both got out of the car. Alexander came to my side, took my hand in his and lead me into the main lobby.

The second we were inside, a smartly-dressed young lady came to meet us.

"Good afternoon, Mr and Mrs Jackson," the woman greeted us with a pretty smile.

"Good afternoon," Alexander responded as I returned her smile.

"Please, follow me."

We obeyed, allowing her to lead us out of the lobby and into a hallway that led outside. I was even more awed by the scenery that greeted us. Its was a really large garden, refreshingly green, and filled with many different species of flowers and plants.

"I'll take my leave now," the woman said, bringing our attention to her. "We'll be here if you need anything?"

"Thank you, Cherry," Alexander told her and she left.

I knitted my brows un confusion. "How do you her name?"

"There's something called a name tag, and I've been here before," he explained.

I looked around once again before facing him again. "With Delphine?" I joked, supressing my smile.

His face immediately turned blank, as he looked down at me. "Why would you think that?"

I looked away and shrugged casually. "Nothing, it just came to mind."

"If it still worries you, I have nothing to do with that woman. I only talk to her because her father's a friend, and that even isn't often. I speak to her only when I have to. Daniela, I never brought her here. I want you to know that I wouldn't bring you on a date to a place I have gone to with my ex or whatever. You deserve much more than that."