Chapter Thirteen

A/N: Sorry for the delay guys. Sure I'm at home, but i still have lots of schoolwork to do.

We're getting close to 2k reads. Please vote and comment and share this book with all your friends.

Enjoy this chapter.

~~~~~~~~

Daniela's POV

We were finally in Switzerland and as soon as we were out of the airport, Gus and Mike had already arrived with the two Audis Alexander had rented. They are really efficient workers. They really loved their job.

Right now, Kathy and I were in Mike's car, heading to the hotel. Alexander and Jason were in the other car with Gus. I was happy with that because any time away from Alexander was good, right?

"Hey Mike can you turn up the music?" Kathy asked as she scrolled through her phone.

"Yeah, but there's only French music on the radio," Mike answered.

"Never mind then. I can connect my phone."

I turned to her. "You already know Mike?"

"Yeah, he drops by at the office a lot. Mainly because his wife works there. He can't leave her side for a second."

"You're exaggerating. And it's even the same with you and Jason."

So, he called Jason by his name. Why did Alexander make everyone scared of him?

I got pulled out of my thoughts when I heard the intro to Ariana's 'In my head'.

"Really, Kathy?" I asked and she just shrugged and smiled. The song was actually great, but with the way Kathy always played it and stuff, it was going to get old really soon, and I didn't want that because it was one of my favourite songs.

"Kathy, play a different song for once," I advised.

Instead of listening to me, she stuck her tongue out and started singing her lungs out.

"Painted a picture, I thought I knew you well
I got a habit of seeing what isn't there
Caught in the moment, tangled up in your sheets
When you broke my heart, I said you only wanted half of me."

I couldn't help but join her. I get that she was excited and I guess I was too.

Soon, we all got to the hotel, and boy did it look like a castle. It looked like a fusion of modern and Victorian architecture. The place was luxurious and beautiful. Perks of marrying a billionaire, not that I cared.

Kathy and I sat waiting in the foyer while Alexander and Jason talked to the receptionist. It seemed Alexander had reserved a suite for the two of us, and two separate rooms for Kathy and Jace.

"I thought you and Jace were going to share a room," I indirectly asked.

She shrugged. "Well, I thought you and Alexander were going to share a bed for once."

Yes, the fact that we were going to stay in this hotel didn't mean anything had changed. Alexander and I would share a room, but with different beds and I was happy with that, other than the fact that we were going to be in the same room for more than two weeks.

"Kathy, I'm happy that you think that I'll have my happy ending," I said and sighed. "But you should know that nothing would ever happen between Alexander and me."

"You speak too soon. And no Ela, I'm not giving up. I still believe you guys would end up madly in love with each other."

"You watch way too many soap operas."