Chapter 26 - I will miss you

Start from the beginning

"It's Digorno!"

"What can I do for you, my queen?" You muse to the LARP fanatic.

"Great news, I got that asshole Angel to find a bone of a lesser saint! He says he can get you all back as soon as possible,"

"That's great! Get his feathery ass to the bunker, tell Baby I'm coming home!" Dean sprints to his room.

"I can't wait to see Darling, she must be covered in dust,"

"Darling is... Gabriel spilled juice on the backseat-"

"Dammit, Charlie!" Your long and tiresome laugh echoed into the phone. "Oh no... why is she laughing?"

"Gabe, I don't think heaven or hell can save you now," the younger Winchester yelled into the phone.

"Hey, Cas, do you know where to Archangel blade is? And if Luci is available?"

Gabriel squeals from the other side of the phone, a flutter of wings in the background.

Dean suddenly comes out with bags filled. "Let's do this thing, ladies,"

"Hold on, I need to get some of that conditioner packed," Sam left as everyone stood around with small frowns which made you finally catch on.

"Oh..." the group points down the hall when Loki was missing from his spot. "I'll... I'll talk to you guys later," carrying yourself to his door you knock twice and open when you hear a muffled voice. "Hey, Lokes,"

"Y/n, I'm guessing you're going on your way?"

"Yeah... I'm sorry,"

"You have nothing to be sorry about, darling," he lifts himself off his bed and walks over. "You informed me that this would happen eventually, I just wished it hadn't come so soon,"

Silence whips over the two of you. "I'll miss you... a lot," you chuckle, finally meeting his eye.

"I will miss you all the same and maybe even more," he whispers, hoarse and almost amused at the way he's acting. Your arms wrap around his waist, his hands lifting before resting around you. "I would ask you to stay..."

"And I would in a heartbeat, Loki, I really would... but-"

"You can't, I understand," hot streams wipe off against his armour as you sniffle quietly. "Don't cry, my dove,"

"That's a new nickname," You choke on a sob.

"That's because doves symbolise hope and love, which is what you've given me," his finger curls under your chin and lifts it. "You've given so much which is why I wanted to give you this," green shimmers against his palm once he pulled back. Now in his hand was necklace, which glowed a bright green.

"It's beautiful... but I can't accept it, Loki,"

"You must, it keeps me close to you..." tears flood over the edges as he places it around your neck. "The closer I am, the brighter it glows... I have one too," he points to a ring which mimicked your necklace.

"I love it," clutching the necklace tight you look back up and pull Loki into a soft kiss. "Thank you," you mumble against his lips which he smiles at.

"You're welcome, my dove,"

~~~

THE END!!

THE END!!

Just kidding lmao

There is more to come, don't worry!

- Anna ❤️