Triumphant

"Did you really have to make us wait for that? They didn't need us to bring them back something." Jiro complains as Eiji scoffs, holding the bag with the takeout for the guys.

"Knowing them, they probably did want something and it's the polite thing to do. We can't just not offer them food." She explains, walking up the steps to the house. "Now stop complaining, they're probably all doing something dumb. Let's hope Kat didn't kill them by now."

"So, if I'm the boyfriend of my girlfriend's girlfriend, I'm not dating my girlfriend's girlfriend... But it's an indirect kiss if I kiss my girl and she kisses her girl, so it's like I'm kissing my girlfriend's girlfriend. So wouldn't that mean we're dating...?" Denki tries to reason as Katsuki's laughing his ass off while Hanta's trying his hardest to explain why that isn't the case.

"What in the world did we walk in on...?" Mina gapes, confusion written on all of our faces.

"Babe! You're back, can you please explain to them how I'm also dating Momo because she's dating you." Denki huffs, thinking he has the upper hand.

"He does know that I didn't ask him out, nor vise versa, correct? I'm not into you, Denki. We are just friends, just like how I'm friends with Shinso, who is your other lover. We don't have to date for it to be a comfortable four way relationship." Momo puts eloquently as Denki nods slowly.

"So we aren't dating?"

"That is correct."

"Why didn't y'all say that to begin with?"

"I'm going to-!" Katsuki growls, his laughter having calmed down before Eiji lifts a bento box to his face with a bright smile. "What's this?"

"I got you a breakfast bento! It was really cute and thought you would want some. It's crepes, eggs, pork pieces and a side of rice. There's some sushi too and I got you some tame rice saki." She hands him the box as she flushed red. "Hope it wasn't too much, I know how much you value exercise and watching your weight."

"Thanks Eiji... you ate already?"

"Yeah, at the place. It was really nice there, we should go there. Just you and me." She suggests, getting flustered before shaking her head. "I-I mean if you want to."

"You're acting like shitty Deku. Speaking of which, get your fucking boy toy. He's glitched out or something." He shouts at the green haired teen, who notices his boyfriend laying on the ground in pain.

"What did you guys do to him?!" Izuku freaks out, kneeling to the ground to check on the dual haired teen. "Shoto?! Are you okay?!"

"I'm fine. Just tired." His voice muffled out as he sighs into the carpet, lifting his head up with a stoic expression.

Izuku squints, leaning his head forward to sniff at Todoroki's mouth; smelling a hint of sweetness before wiping off a bit of brown crumbs from his lip before tasting it. "Did you eat a brownie?"

"Oh I gave him some of my brownie. I said it would relax him, he looked a little tense." Hanta explains, snickering when Mina gives him a high five.

"I think I'm seeing two of you, Izuku... Am I dying?" Shoto whispers out, lying his head back onto the floor.

"You got him high?!" Izuku shouts, a cute flush of red covering his cheeks from anger.

"Yeah, you want some? It's the good cush." Hanta wiggles his eyebrows as the greenette runs a hand through his scarred boyfriend's hair.

"Anyways, enough of the weed talk. Kiri, are you pregnant and can I be a godparent because I would be a great aunt." Mina shouts, pointing at herself as Eiji's face flushes.

"Eiji's pregnant?! I thought you were shooting blanks, Kat. Damn, I owe Shun 50 yen." A deep voice breaks up the conversation as more footsteps follow. "So who's all the kids?"

"Uncle Yuki, these are some idiots from my class. And why the hell are you making bets with fucking Shun? Remind me to kick his ass later." Katuki growls as the older blonde rolls his eyes.

"I heard you were talking shit about me. And for the record, I didn't see a condom on when I entered." Shun proudly states as Katsuki's and Eiji's faces brightened up.

"I fucking wore one and why the hell were you staring in the first place, you dumbass!? Now she's never going to want to do shit around here because of your idiotic ass!" The angered blonde screeches as Yui and Sakuzu wanders into the kitchen with the little brunette Cho following behind.

"Stop cursing. You're going to wake up Yuriko." Cho rolls her eyes as she takes a seat on the couch; her shoulder length blonde hair bouncing. "It took forever for her to finally go to sleep."

"Thanks for doing that, honey! I would have asked your father, but he was a bit busy getting the rentals in order." Maemi shouts from her spot in the kitchen. "Which Suki is supposed to be cooking lunch today?"

"Kat!" Mitsuki answers as Katsuki growls in annoyance. "Oh shut up and grab your little plaything. Make enough for your friends too."

"Fuck off. Eiji, come."

~•~•~•~•

I have no idea what each of his family members look like and it's going to take me a bit to organize them. Sorry for the the wait, I'll get more chapters out soon!

~Shadow Out!🌑