Terrific

A/N: My dumbass is a New Yorker and I haven't been to any of the sites. So I'm gonna timeskip around to avoid the whole trip aspect.

"Today was a blast! You really didn't need to go through all this trouble, Kat." Eiji bites her lip, playing with her fingers nervously as the blonde shrugs; using a key card to open their hotel suite.

"It was nothing, I've been wanting to take you out for awhile now. So fuck you for not giving me a chance sooner." Katsuki smirks as she huffs, crossing her arms defensively.

"You didn't say anything! How was I supposed to know you liked me?!" She shouts, pouting once he places a finger over her mouth; shutting her up.

"There were fucking clues. You were just too slow to understand them." He chuckles before entering the suite, causing for her to follow behind him. "There's something on the table for you. Open it."

Raising an eyebrow at this, she slowly makes her way to the dining room table where a small black box sat on a bright white table mat; surrounded by rose petals. "So just open it, right? What is it?"

"Fucking open it and then turn around." He mumbles as she rolls her eyes, opening the box and gasping gently. A 24 karat ring made of pure white gold, a white diamond placed intricately in the center of golden vines sat on the red cushion inside the box. Turning around, tears peak her eyes as Katsuki kneels. All their friends, his family silently recording as he takes a sigh. "Took you long enough."

"Kat, I-..."

"Listen up, you're finally fucking mine. I don't give a fuck if you say no right now because you'll say yes eventually. Before you ask, I called your dad on the flight over." The blonde scoffs, eliciting giggles from everyone. "Anyways, we've been friends for five fucking years now. I've been trying to get with your ass for four of those years, but you never showed interest. Now you're carrying my kid. I don't think I've ever said these words to you, but I fucking love you. It might seem like we're moving too fast; but I've seen you naked more times than I've kissed you, so I think this is accurate for us. Marry me, loser."

"Wow, that was stupid romantic." Eiji snickers while sniffling, wiping her eyes with her wrist; everyone either full on laughing from his speech or tearing up. "Let me think about it?"

"That's what you said about dating me and you fucking called me your boyfriend before confirming with me." He rolls his eyes, sliding the ring on her finger and standing up. "She said yes, fuckers. You can turn off the cameras!"

"Aw, but I want to catch the-!" Mina pouts before the blonde gets pulled into a soft kiss by Eiji, wrapping his arms around her waist as Mina zooms the camera in. "Yes!"

Pulling away from the kiss, everyone cheers as Eiji blushes; holding on tight to her now fiancé. "Everyone get the fuck out!"

"You can't get her pregnant twice, Katsuki! Have fun!" Mitsuki shouts, directing everyone out as her son fumes. "Congratulations you two!"

The door closes kind of loudly as Katsuki rolls his eyes, locking them in the hotel suite. Sighing, he runs a hand through his hair as arms wrap around his waist from behind; startling him. "Uh... Ei? What are you doing?"

"What? I can't touch my fiancé?" She teases, one of her hands slides around his abs, playing with the button on his jeans. "We haven't done anything since we found out I was pregnant."

"Not that I'm complaining, but aren't you asexual or some shit? You don't ever talk about crap like sex, so why are you horny?" Katsuki questions, turning around in her arms; placing his hands on her shoulders to stop her in her tracks.

"I'm thinking I'm Demisexual... specifically being attracted to you. Also, hormones. You proposing definitely triggered it. So... are we gonna...?" Eiji tilts her head in confusion, staring up at her blonde with lust as he licks his lips; scooping her up into his arms as she giggles, leading them back to their hotel bedroom.

~

"Fuck, that was only the second time and that was good." Eiji sighs, cum dripping down her entrance as she rubs her slightly bulging stomach. "Is there supposed to be this much coming out of me?"

"I don't fucking know, I'm not the cum expert." The blonde rolls his eyes, laying on his side as he looks down at his fiance. "What do you think our kid will look like?"

"Well, blonde hair is kind of harder to get as a dominant gene. So thinking about this logically, most likely brown or black hair with red eyes." Eiji shrugs as he raises an eyebrow at her. "You know I'm naturally black haired. My dad has brown hair and your dad has brown hair. So it would cancel the other options, making the kid's hair dark. The real question is if we'll have a boy or girl..."

"I want a girl. Just so I can kick everyone's ass within reason." Katsuki smirks to himself as Eiji rolls her eyes. "What?"

"Nothing at all. I just want a boy. They're easier to deal with, according to the websites." She hums as the blonde pulls her in closer. "I'm tired..."

"Go to sleep, you just got fucked for two hours. I'm tired too. We'll see everyone tomorrow anyways."

~

"I'm thinking we plan the baby shower for January? I forgot to ask, Eiji. What's your career?" Mitsuki questions as Eiji rubs the back of her neck, nervously.

"I'm actually going to be a nurse. I have a position with Mustafa General Hospital."

"I'm just taking over the family business, so I'll probably be at home with the kid alot." Katsuki shrugs as Mina cheers, claiming that the idea of Katsuki as a stay-at-home dad is the cutest thing ever.

"I think January is a good time. It gives me some time to settle into my job and for us to set some things up. I do still live in my apartment, so are you moving in with me?" Eiji asks her fiance who shrugs, shaking his head.

"I have a house, remember? You're moving in with me."

"Oh yeah... how many rooms does it have again?" Eiji questions as Mitsuki raises an eyebrow.

"Have you been over there before? I was under the impression that he hasn't brought people over there before..." The blonde woman questions as Eiji smiles brightly.

"Oh he lets me stay over all the time! He tells me not to explore though, so I don't because I don't want to get banned like the others. We usually share a bed, so I won't have to go far." She shrugs, placing a hand on her stomach as she thinks. "In hindsight, the cuddles and touching was definitely more than friendly...."

"You think?" Masaru remarks as chuckles of laughter fill the room. "You guys thought of any names yet?"

"Um no... I haven't really thought about that... I asked earlier and he wants a girl." Eiji rolls her eyes, the blonde scoffing as he points at her belly.

"I'd rather a fucking girl than a boy. Sue me. I wanna raise a bad bitch."

"The only bad bitch is me and I raised you. I think a boy is best for you, honestly."

"But a girl will teach him to be sensitive..."

"Oh brother..."

~•~•~•~•

Um so... I'm at a deadlock.... We gonna do chapters with highlights from each trip, a timeskip and then we'll do some other things. Sounds good? Good!

~Shadow Out!🌑